Author Topic: The G.O.A.T has spoken  (Read 3062 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: The G.O.A.T has spoken
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2010, 05:09:51 PM »
^Oh, no, no. Peyton is a different story. He's just a choke artist. ;D

Then what's Lebron? Peyton's got a ring. If Peyton's a choke artist then Lebron has to be the something much worse.

And so was Elway until they put a team around him where he didn't have to do all that much.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »

Then what's Lebron? Peyton's got a ring. If Peyton's a choke artist then Lebron has to be the something much worse.

And so was Elway until they put a team around him where he didn't have to do all that much.

A full team will always beat a player in the NBA; that's what LeBron has fell victim too.

LeBron is the best player on the floor, no matter who they play, but his team doesn't help him & he loses because Dwight, has a full squad in Orlando & Boston has a deep ass team, the Spurs beat him with a deep ass team, when his second best player was Big Z.

The team's LeBron loses to in the playoffs beat him or play him significantly close in the regular season, where Peyton just shits on everyone all season long & then loses when the game means something; except when he plays the mighty Bear offense. ;D

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2010, 01:49:02 AM »

A full team will always beat a player in the NBA; that's what LeBron has fell victim too.

LeBron is the best player on the floor, no matter who they play, but his team doesn't help him & he loses because Dwight, has a full squad in Orlando & Boston has a deep ass team, the Spurs beat him with a deep ass team, when his second best player was Big Z.

The team's LeBron loses to in the playoffs beat him or play him significantly close in the regular season, where Peyton just shits on everyone all season long & then loses when the game means something; except when he plays the mighty Bear offense. ;D

Orlando without Dwight:

PG Jameer Nelson
SG Vince Carter
SF Matt Barnes
PF Rashard Lewis
C Marcin Gortat

vs

Cleveland without LeBron:
PG Mo Williams
SG Anthony Parker
SF Antawn Jamison
PF Anderson Varaejo
C Shaquill O'Neal

.....not much of a difference in terms of talent.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2010, 03:28:09 AM »
^I wonder what you will say when Heat are headed to 65 wins and the Cavs are a clear cut lottery team, with like 30 wins.  :laugh:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2010, 06:14:57 AM »
This the problem wit this...y would u meet wit lac when they have nuthin? Aite they get james another all star but when would james win? So seems like james hyped this up 4 nuthin or himself but his best chance of winnin was wit lal or heat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2010, 09:00:30 AM »

The team's Peyton loses to in the playoffs beat him or play him significantly close in the regular season, where Lebron just shits on everyone all season long & then loses when the game means something.

That sounds better.

Basketball is a team sport but Football can be lead by an individual? Hmm. NIK, you just got yourself another recruit. Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2010, 11:32:48 AM »

Orlando without Dwight:

PG Jameer Nelson
SG Vince Carter
SF Matt Barnes
PF Rashard Lewis
C Marcin Gortat

vs

Cleveland without LeBron:
PG Mo Williams
SG Anthony Parker
SF Antawn Jamison
PF Anderson Varaejo
C Shaquill O'Neal

.....not much of a difference in terms of talent.

The only advantage they have is Shaq & Jamison & Barnes could shut Jamison down.

The illest joke of all time lmfao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »
The team's Peyton loses to in the playoffs beat him or play him significantly close in the regular season, where Lebron just shits on everyone all season long & then loses when the game means something.

That sounds better.

Basketball is a team sport but Football can be lead by an individual?

Alright, you can hide from what I just said, but that's the truth lol. Of course it sounds better to your arguement, but that would be lying. LeBron wins 66 games & loses 16 games to the teams he's going to play in the playoffs lmfao. Where Peyton could go 16-0 & then loses when it counts.

He beat the number one rated defense on his own, but when it's all or nothing in the Superbowl, he's throwing INT's being returned for TD's.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »
Cham if reg season gamds meant nuthin y he n all 82? U have 2 do well n that first round or stage 2 get 2 stage 2 right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2010, 01:07:32 PM »
Cham if reg season gamds meant nuthin y he n all 82? U have 2 do well n that first round or stage 2 get 2 stage 2 right?

He does do well though, his team doesn't though.

& on top of that, he's playing teams that beat him in the regular season.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2010, 02:49:02 PM »

How did LeBron do well in the playoffs? LOL...see, this is why I can't discuss with you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2010, 02:55:16 PM »

How did LeBron do well in the playoffs? LOL...see, this is why I can't discuss with you.

& you're going to tell me Kobe shooting lights out in Game 7 was MVP worthy because he set his mindset to get rebounds & not score; the staple of his career. What he goes into every game thinking of, rebounds.

This is why NOBODY can discuss with you lol. :laugh:

I've never heard of somebody having a bad triple-double. Jamison shoots like 2-10 & you manage to be beyond deluded & say that's LeBron's fault.

So when LeBron's second best shoots 2-10 & Gasol is having near triple-doubles, don't even speak, buddy lmfao.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »

That sounds better.

Basketball is a team sport but Football can be lead by an individual?

Alright, you can hide from what I just said, but that's the truth lol. Of course it sounds better to your arguement, but that would be lying. LeBron wins 66 games & loses 16 games to the teams he's going to play in the playoffs lmfao. Where Peyton could go 16-0 & then loses when it counts.

He beat the number one rated defense on his own, but when it's all or nothing in the Superbowl, he's throwing INT's being returned for TD's.

He still plays better than his team does. He played better than Brees in this past SB and I'll stick by that until the day I die. He played better than Rivers in the losses against SD, and better than Roth when he lost against Pit. If the QBs were switched in everyone of those Colts losses the Colts would still have lost, and then some. But Peyton would be 19-0 in the playoffs.

In 09 they lost to the Saints because of bad defense and terrible special teams. One bad play by Manning, and two terrible plays by Wayne didn't help. Ask Sterling Sharpe, he knows when an int is the WRs fault. And after the INT Manning got them right back into the endzone and into Wayne's hands and Wayne didn't hold on to the ball. Does he get any blame from you?

The two years before that they lost to SD and they've been losing to SD since the 13-0 season when SD broke the streak. Then they lost to Pit who played the exact same game as SD played. And all three losses were by a hair. SD in OT, and the Pit game would have been won if Harper goes to the outside. Before that they lost to the Pats and they always lost to the Pats.

Now I'm curious. Who are these teams that Peyton slaps around in the regular season and then loses to in the playoffs?

You've got nothing to stand on Cham. Give it up. You defend LeBron the exact same way I defend Peyton. And guess what, we're both right. But you're too stubborn to admit it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2010, 03:16:40 PM »
^I'm fucking with you, relax.

I didn't even look up who Peyton beat in the regular season & got beaten by; I just threw it out there for the fuck of it. ;D

I just hate Peyton Manning. I just wish other people could admit they hate LeBron.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2010, 03:25:31 PM »
^I'm fucking with you, relax.

I didn't even look up who Peyton beat in the regular season & got beaten by; I just threw it out there for the fuck of it. ;D

I just hate Peyton Manning. I just wish other people could admit they hate LeBron.

And I wasted all that time for nothing. And I like Lebron. I'd be glad if Miami wins the next 9 Championships. And as much as you hate him I'm sure you'd be just fine with him going Green and shitting all over Namath.