Author Topic: Has a guy ever told u you where cute? (WCC Guys)  (Read 296 times)

Instant_Killa

Re:Has a guy ever told u you where cute? (WCC Guys)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2002, 02:35:14 AM »
fuck lmao

that sux

i remember in grade 8 i was walking to my tuition instructors place at 8=30 in the mornin in dubai, and this indian looking man with beard walks past me n says "YAAR TERI GAAND BADI JABARDAST HAI" (man your ass is really tight) i was like wtf, so i was walking anywayz, n i didnt look back...i jus walked...

lol

man there are some really weird assholes out there inthis world

ROCCY

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2002, 09:33:56 AM »
fuck lmao

that sux

i remember in grade 8 i was walking to my tuition instructors place at 8=30 in the mornin in dubai, and this indian looking man with beard walks past me n says "YAAR TERI GAAND BADI JABARDAST HAI" (man your ass is really tight) i was like wtf, so i was walking anywayz, n i didnt look back...i jus walked...

lol

man there are some really weird assholes out there inthis world

lmao!..omg..hahahaha funniest shit ever proberbly..if anyobe says that to me, i would sock him in the face man..but u where in 8th grade lol..so its all good middle easterns are crazy man..seriously...peace

bez

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2002, 10:40:39 AM »
ololololol, hell no a lad has never said I look cute, my friends have maybe said 1once or twice that I look fresh or smart or whatever, but cute, fuck nar, the only time I say cute is when I am lookin at a chick or a baby.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2002, 11:25:45 AM »
I'm a be real, LOL.  I get told that sh*t all the time.  I guess people mistake me or somethin, this guy hit on me back when I was like 14, straight ass propositioned me in the middle of the damn flea market.  I mean, nasty, old man, dirty disgusting, scary lookin propositioned me.  I won't even repeat what he said, but part of it was "You look a lot better since you got rid of your braces"... I ain't never even had braces, he must have had me confused with some fag he knew.  Anyways, I was all scrawny at the time, and didn't do nothin, but the guy was a regular.  The next weekend, my YOUNGER brother (13 at the time) came to the flea market, caught the guy outside, and beat the sh*t out of him, lol.  Haven't seen him since.

I get told that sh*t all the time, I'm not very homophobic, so usually I don't even mind that people get me confused or think i'm somethin' I ain't.  I get it from both sides, girls, and sometimes even guys hitting on me.  Usually I just say "Ah, nah my girlfriend wouldn't like that, man" or something.  It doesn't really bother me, for real.  

Last week, I got a hair cut, and the dude that cut it was a fag.  He kept telling me how nice my hair was, blah blah blah got into all these stories about how he's got a companion, all this fag stuff.  I just let him keep talking, then changed the subject.  I know 100% he was trying to hit on me, he was droppin' lines like a motha; I felt a little uncomfortable, but when you look good, LOL you look good! LOL I mean, what yall want me to say to somebody when they say that?  I get girls saying it I don't like too, I'm not gonna knock them out, so I ain't gonna knock out no girly ass man either.  
Hey your ass needs to get a new Barber Shop! ;)

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2002, 12:35:09 PM »
MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO!! oh that was funny I've had girls told me I was fine and blah blah blah one day I went to school all dressed up fah no reason I always get dressed up anyways two girls was like you look good today I was like right and then the other one was like daymn girl you lookin sexy today I was like right get away lol :-X
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2002, 01:19:31 PM »
LoL...that's hillarious...looks like u got a stalker dawg...U never know, it could be that guy who wants u to steps on his CD's...LoL...

I never had guys tell me I was cute, but girls is another thing...lolol...PeACe
« Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 01:19:53 PM by Now_I_Know »

bez

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2002, 09:00:43 PM »
MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO!! oh that was funny I've had girls told me I was fine and blah blah blah one day I went to school all dressed up fah no reason I always get dressed up anyways two girls was like you look good today I was like right and then the other one was like daymn girl you lookin sexy today I was like right get away lol :-X

So you took her to the toilets and licked each other til the sun went down, ahhhhhhhhhhhh dreams.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2002, 10:25:03 PM »
Wait...lemme clarify. No guy has really called me cute. More like handsome or good looking but not cute.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2002, 10:28:26 PM »
Wait...lemme clarify. No guy has really called me cute. More like handsome or good looking but not cute.

I prolly give fags mixed signals with my pink shirts, tho lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE