Author Topic: Tony Yayo wants Game back on G-Unit and... poison his food  (Read 1158 times)

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Tony Yayo wants Game back on G-Unit and... poison his food
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 11:08:46 PM »
LOL.........you whack too Tony YA>>>HO

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 11:30:11 PM »
Yeah real mature Tony Yayo. Old ass rapper who doesn't own jack squat
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 11:39:18 PM »
i'm starting to think Game and G Unit are both equally irrelevant now

Na, at the moment, 50 & Banks are more relevant than Game.

But Yayo is obviously less relevant than Game; Yayo hasn't been relevant since "So Seductive".

:o LMAO.

What happened? lol.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 12:15:01 AM »
game is fuckin wierd wit his comments sometime. but he makes better music than any g-unit dude and uncludes 50

amazing25

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 02:50:59 AM »
Funny thing is..Yayo, 50 and Game are all the best interview niggaz...They say the funniest shit ever...50 allways berings some exclusive shit on the air...Like allways diging some stuff up about niggaz.

Yayo is funny as fuck...His facial expression and his big eyes makes it even more funny.

Fuck Gunit reuinion nigga, all 4 of them niggaz are less relevant than Snow Rapping...

Get this niggaz together for a standup comedy or something...

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 10:18:18 AM »

But Yayo is obviously less relevant than Game; Yayo hasn't been relevant since "So Seductive".

What happened? lol.

Your comment about Banks and 50 is what happened, haha.

Paul

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 10:32:40 AM »

What happened? lol.

Your comment about Banks and 50 is what happened, haha.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 11:53:46 AM »
LOL, Game doesn't have a THING out since LAX. NOTHING he's dropped has gotten the slightest bit of recognition, even on this forum lmfao.

50 Cent came out with BISD & had "Do You Think About Me?"; song did pretty well on the charts. "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" was just a major single on the radio.

& like I said, Game has nothing since LAX. You guys must have the wrong definition of the term relevant. Relevancy in a constantly changing thing. Eminem came out with "Encore" & was relevant, then didn't come out with another album until "Relapse" came out, he wasn't relevant for the 3-4 years.

Relevancy is all about timing, nothing to do with "how good something was" & since Game has had NOTHING buzzing since the two songs I mentioned for 50 & Banks, by law he's less relevant lol.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »
thats some change of heart show.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2010, 01:05:19 PM »
The whole Gunot got game more shine than anythin red hasnt done
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2010, 01:08:19 PM »
If something happens to Game and the police shows up at Yayo's house i hope he doesn't get mad because what he said was jus silly and immature.

amazing25

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 06:47:17 PM »
LOL, Game doesn't have a THING out since LAX. NOTHING he's dropped has gotten the slightest bit of recognition, even on this forum lmfao.

50 Cent came out with BISD & had "Do You Think About Me?"; song did pretty well on the charts. "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" was just a major single on the radio.

& like I said, Game has nothing since LAX. You guys must have the wrong definition of the term relevant. Relevancy in a constantly changing thing. Eminem came out with "Encore" & was relevant, then didn't come out with another album until "Relapse" came out, he wasn't relevant for the 3-4 years.

Relevancy is all about timing, nothing to do with "how good something was" & since Game has had NOTHING buzzing since the two songs I mentioned for 50 & Banks, by law he's less relevant lol.

you realise that LAX was the Third best Selling Worldwide album after C3 and Paper Trail?

IT sold over 250 000 outside USA(I got mediatraffic links each week) and around 730 000 in USA...

If Game didnt get recognition for LAX, than What did Ludacris Get with Threatre Of Mind Music and Jeezy with Rescession?

Besides, Game still got a shot and Banks tried to remake BBB and released feature with Gay ass RNB Shit and got nwohere.

Banks is a 5 year period 1 hit wonder...First it was On Fire in 2004, Now its BBB in 2010, Next time he will shine will be in 2015.

And Game will still be around.

So shut the motherfuck up!

amazing25

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 06:51:08 PM »
If something happens to Game and the police shows up at Yayo's house i hope he doesn't get mad because what he said was jus silly and immature.

so? with the right alibi and no evidence, what case have cops got?specially if yayo will be waving hands at 50 cents cocenrt somewhere in Sluttyslava...

Its free country and you can say anything, as long as you got alibi.

Like im right now got your mother on her knees swallowing the whole length and without footage(which i got) or any evidence you cant really say i fucked your momma.

So thats alibi!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »
^LOL, you're retarded.

Being relevant is just recently being active. Like right now, Tupac is not relevant, but he's got a better career than all of G-Unit & Game lol.

& for the record, I never said Game didn't get recognition for LAX, he hasn't gotten recognition for this shitty singles he's dropped SINCE LAX.

But speaking of LAX, when that came out, he was more relevant than 50 & Banks; it's a constantly changing thing.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 07:08:52 AM »

so? with the right alibi and no evidence, what case have cops got?specially if yayo will be waving hands at 50 cents cocenrt somewhere in Sluttyslava...

Its free country and you can say anything, as long as you got alibi.

Like im right now got your mother on her knees swallowing the whole length and without footage(which i got) or any evidence you cant really say i fucked your momma.

So thats alibi!

I refuse to let anyone know what i do to your mother