Author Topic: The G.O.A.T has spoken part 2  (Read 663 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The G.O.A.T has spoken part 2
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 09:13:16 AM »
^no, not really, idiot. just pointed out that he paused after saying "Lebron could be better", followed by a quiet  "...then a lot of players", which is almost as hilarious as your basketball analysis.

Which is also up there with you downplaying what I say because that's the main point of your arguments against me lol; "my knowledge", not the topic at hand, no, no, no. My stupidty, not the argument. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 01:19:34 PM »
I really thought the LeBron dicksucking would cease after what happened this summer...LOL. Some people here are nuts. To people who know the game and understand basketball beyond marketing and highlights, it's not even a question as to who is better...But yea, Jordan had to save face in a crowd with fans of both players, so he added that "LeBron has more upside"...Uh, no shit, LeBron is 5 years younger than Kobe. LOL, it would be stupid to not acknowledge that a player who is 26 has more upside than one who is 31...And then when Jordan finished the sentence, he kinda paused..."but LeBron has better upside and does have a chance to be better......then a lot of players"...LOL. Classic.

Lebron has looked like a bitch this summer, and its obvious dude is a immature and just wants to fit in (read Shooting Stars for some insight on this).   

HOWEVER, those of us who think Lebron is a GREAT player have not been swayed by this summer...after all, how many games has he played this summer? ::)    He is still the same player, but now has a supporting cast and is likely gonna win a few titles. 

I think Lebron will win, lets say, THREE titles with Wade before Wade retires....in that case, Lebron will then be in a similar situation as Kobe before the last two titles, right?   Except for Lebron will likely get a playoff MVP or two and actually have a GREAT finals in one of the wins.

Also, quit acting like Kobe didn't demand a trade from the Lakers.   

NIK, how many games will the Cavs win this year?  You've said numerous times that Jamison and Mo WIlliams are all star level, great players so they should do quite well in the east, right?

As for upside, LEbron has more upside because he has the PHYSICAL tools.   IF he decides to get a post game, its over, case closed.

What do you mean "if he decided to get a post game"? LOL...that sounds so ignorant. As if all he has to do is "decide" to do it, because it's already in him, wtf?...honestly, he doesn't even have the footwork or skill or agility of a Kobe to develop in those areas...HES A POWER PLAYER. and even if he does get a post game, it's not "over"...he still needs to develop a consistent jumpshot and improve his man defense before he's argued with the greats. As for this summer proving LeBron is not in the upper echelon, I'm also including his awful performances in the Boston-Cleveland series, where he clearly quit on his team and had his mind focused more on this summer than winning a title...great players don't do that, and LeBron proved to be less than what the hype made him out to be. Kobe demanded a trade if management wasn't willing to get out of re-build mode...he always stated that his main priority and ideal situation would be to stay in LA AND win here...he said if management wasn't committed to winning, then he wanted out, and it proved to be the best thing to happen to the Lakers since the threepeat era. So, yea, situation=uncomparable (to say the least).

teecee

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2010, 02:30:07 PM »
I really thought the LeBron dicksucking would cease after what happened this summer...LOL. Some people here are nuts. To people who know the game and understand basketball beyond marketing and highlights, it's not even a question as to who is better...But yea, Jordan had to save face in a crowd with fans of both players, so he added that "LeBron has more upside"...Uh, no shit, LeBron is 5 years younger than Kobe. LOL, it would be stupid to not acknowledge that a player who is 26 has more upside than one who is 31...And then when Jordan finished the sentence, he kinda paused..."but LeBron has better upside and does have a chance to be better......then a lot of players"...LOL. Classic.

Lebron has looked like a bitch this summer, and its obvious dude is a immature and just wants to fit in (read Shooting Stars for some insight on this).   

HOWEVER, those of us who think Lebron is a GREAT player have not been swayed by this summer...after all, how many games has he played this summer? ::)    He is still the same player, but now has a supporting cast and is likely gonna win a few titles. 

I think Lebron will win, lets say, THREE titles with Wade before Wade retires....in that case, Lebron will then be in a similar situation as Kobe before the last two titles, right?   Except for Lebron will likely get a playoff MVP or two and actually have a GREAT finals in one of the wins.

Also, quit acting like Kobe didn't demand a trade from the Lakers.   

NIK, how many games will the Cavs win this year?  You've said numerous times that Jamison and Mo WIlliams are all star level, great players so they should do quite well in the east, right?

As for upside, LEbron has more upside because he has the PHYSICAL tools.   IF he decides to get a post game, its over, case closed.

What do you mean "if he decided to get a post game"? LOL...that sounds so ignorant. As if all he has to do is "decide" to do it, because it's already in him, wtf?...honestly, he doesn't even have the footwork or skill or agility of a Kobe to develop in those areas...HES A POWER PLAYER. and even if he does get a post game, it's not "over"...he still needs to develop a consistent jumpshot and improve his man defense before he's argued with the greats. As for this summer proving LeBron is not in the upper echelon, I'm also including his awful performances in the Boston-Cleveland series, where he clearly quit on his team and had his mind focused more on this summer than winning a title...great players don't do that, and LeBron proved to be less than what the hype made him out to be. Kobe demanded a trade if management wasn't willing to get out of re-build mode...he always stated that his main priority and ideal situation would be to stay in LA AND win here...he said if management wasn't committed to winning, then he wanted out, and it proved to be the best thing to happen to the Lakers since the threepeat era. So, yea, situation=uncomparable (to say the least).

1.   Didn't Kobe kinda quit against the SUns a few years ago in Game 7 (the get me some teammates game), and even against Boston in Game 5 or 6 in 2008?  Of course you wouldn't have seen that , right?   Watch those two games, watch Lebron's games, and tell me how is Bron's performance worse?

2.  Explain to me how Kobe's man defense is that much better than Lebron's?   Both play passing lanes and take gambles, and neither regularlu guards the other teams best player.   Kobe may be a bit better one on one, but nmost of the time he is "Saving his energy".   At least Lebron gets mad chjase down blocks.

3.   You are able to know exactly what MJ is thinking or something?!?

3.  Lebron is built like Karl Malone NIK.  I am sure you have been around the game, so you know SIZE and strength are not something that grows on trees.  Neither is footwork, but it is ATTAINABLE with some hard work.   He has the size and athleticism, he just needs to work on his game.    EVERYONE has been saying this...lets see what happens.   

4.  Bron's jumper is still streaky, but wasn't his 3pt percentage close to  Kobe's this year, despite taking more?  I think Kobe was like 37%, and Bron was 33%, but Bron took 90 more shots.   I remember you used to argue that Kobe had a lower FG% cuz he shot more three's than Lebron...what is the excuse now?   Cuz it looks to me like Lebron actually shoots more three's than Kobe!   

teecee

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
I just double checked, and Lebron DID shoot a higher percentage on Kobe for three's!   I thought Kobe at least had THAT on him!   And TWO number three's :-[

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2010, 04:16:33 PM »
^Kobe's shot was very streaky last season, due to the finger, so his percentage took a dip (in free throws and threes)...but LeBron's shot is still nowhere nearly as consistent as Kobe's, possibnly even with the finger. LeBron has games where he can't miss, and games where he can't find the basket. No consistency.

As for quitters, Kobe never quit on his team...he would never do that, because all he wants to do is win. Kobe has insufficient teammates in the Phoenix series, and it's well documented that even Phil Jackson blamed the loss on the lack of experience within the team. Comparing the Lakers losing when they were the 7th seed to Cleveland losing when they were the clear-cut favorites to win is a joke, in its own.

You really want me to explain how Kobe's defense is better? LOL... For one, LeBron has trouble staying in front of his man...smaller players can run past him, and bigger players can post him up. Kobe is a lock-down defender. LeBron gets mad chase down blocks because he gets beat on defense all the time! Why do you think he failed so hard when he tried to guard Rondo, while Kobe guarding Westbrook changed the dynamic of the series? LOL, again. As for "size and strength", tell that to Kwame Brown....skill is more important than size and strength, and Bron is clearly more of a power player than a skill player. Power/athleticism wears off, skill/fundamentals don't.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 05:57:35 PM »
Comparing the Lakers losing when they were the 7th seed to Cleveland losing when they were the clear-cut favorites to win is a joke, in its own.

LOL, you saying this is a joke, in its own.

LeBron still won 60 games before they even got Jamison; he was alone with Big "I'm an old 10 & 7 player" Z & Mo "I like to chuck" Williams; HE WENT TO THE FINALS WITH DANIEL GIBSON LOL.

Getting Jamison only helped them win six more games, then was irrelevant in the playoffs.

Bottom line, Kobe had the same shit LeBron had & only won 40 games & was called a ballhog & was threatening to leave, but didn't because they stole Pau Gasol. You denying any of what I just said is BEYOND ridiculous lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 02:55:13 PM »
^if you really think that a lower seed which was EXPECTED to lose losing is the same as a higher seed EXPECTED to win losing, then you are possibly dumber than i thought. on top of that, kobe in '06 had 0 other all-stars on his squad, along with d-league level talent starting for the team...smush parker was the starting point guard, luke walton was the starting small forward, and kwame brown was the starting center...the fact that you compare that team to LeBron's team, which was hailed by most as "the best team in the league" before they disappointed is proof for everyone what a fucking moron you are. LOL

And you do know the Lakers were the best team in the league the year they acquired Gasol PRIOR to the acquisition, midway through the season, right? probably didn't considering you don't know shit, but yea...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:57:46 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »
^if you really think that a lower seed which was EXPECTED to lose losing is the same as a higher seed EXPECTED to win losing, then you are possibly dumber than i thought. on top of that, kobe in '06 had 0 other all-stars on his squad, along with d-league level talent starting for the team...smush parker was the starting point guard, luke walton was the starting small forward, and kwame brown was the starting center...the fact that you compare that team to LeBron's team, which was hailed by most as "the best team in the league" before they disappointed is proof for everyone what a fucking moron you are. LOL

And you do know the Lakers were the best team in the league the year they acquired Gasol PRIOR to the acquisition, midway through the season, right? probably didn't considering you don't know shit, but yea...

Just take LeBron's team in '06. He wasn't expected to go to the Finals, but he did, alone; Kobe couldn't do it alone.

& not this season, but the season before. Still 60 wins, expected to win, sure. But LeBron was still all alone. You're a straight up hater (obviously) if you're going to deny that 60 wins alone was nothing special. Obviously they were favorites with 60 wins, but LeBron won all those games.

What a joke lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 02:40:32 AM »

Just take LeBron's team in '06. He wasn't expected to go to the Finals, but he did, alone; Kobe couldn't do it alone.

& not this season, but the season before. Still 60 wins, expected to win, sure. But LeBron was still all alone. You're a straight up hater (obviously) if you're going to deny that 60 wins alone was nothing special. Obviously they were favorites with 60 wins, but LeBron won all those games.

What a joke lmfao.

ok, moron

teecee

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 08:14:29 AM »

What a joke lmfao.

ok, moron

If he's a moron, how many games will the Cavs win this year, then?   After all, Jamison and Williams are top notch all stars, right?   The east is mad weak, right?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 10:27:55 AM »

What a joke lmfao.

ok, moron

If he's a moron, how many games will the Cavs win this year, then?   After all, Jamison and Williams are top notch all stars, right?   The east is mad weak, right?

Under 30, without a doubt.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »
The Cavs will be a lot better than any of you think...

PG Mo Williams
SG Anthony Parker
SF Antawn Jamison
PF JJ Hickson
C Anderson Varaejo

Two all-stars, 1 experienced vet, 1 up-and-coming potential star, and a all-defensive team player........you guys really don't see how hard you're riding LeBron's nuts? cham, i understand, but teecee, you seem a LITTLE more knowledgeable than that.

theremedy360

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 02:07:01 PM »

PG Mo Williams
SG Anthony Parker
SF Antawn Jamison
PF JJ Hickson
C Anderson Varaejo

Two all-stars, 1 experienced vet, 1 up-and-coming potential star, and a all-defensive team player........you guys really don't see how hard you're riding LeBron's nuts? cham, i understand, but teecee, you seem a LITTLE more knowledgeable than that.

Does Jamison actually play the 3?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 04:09:49 PM »

PG Mo Williams
SG Anthony Parker
SF Antawn Jamison
PF JJ Hickson
C Anderson Varaejo

It's actually a realistic point of view; you're just SO FAR on the other side of the spectrum, the middle seems too far away to be unbiased lmfao.

Hickson, Varaejo & Parker are role players; Jamison will have good numbers, playing alone & Mo Williams is one of the streakiest players in the league.

Bottom line, over 30 wins would be a fantastic season for this squad lol.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 04:16:14 PM »

PG Mo Williams
SG Anthony Parker
SF Antawn Jamison
PF JJ Hickson
C Anderson Varaejo

Does Jamison actually play the 3?

yea...he actually came into the league as a combo forward.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:18:37 PM by NIKCC »