Author Topic: delonte west gone from cleveland  (Read 466 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: delonte west gone from cleveland
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
^Read the article, Lakers are shopping Vujacic's expiring contract..

But the article made it seem like Minnesota would cut Delonte and the Lakers would sign him. Thats as a FA. Unless Sasha is making 35 million this year, trading him doesnt free up space to sign anyone.

sashas making 5.5 mill...thats 5.5 mill off the books, which can help sign delonte.

It doesnt matter. The Lakers are already 30+ million over the cap. They cant just simply sign FA's. Even if Sasha leaves, its irrelevant.  The only way they could do it is if they traded Sasha for Delonte.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »
^Not realistic of course. West had a special contract, that could be bought out with ca. 10% of what it had been worth if he played through it. That's the only reason they traded for him, because they are cheap and all about saving money.

Never, ever, will they sign-and-trade him for Shasha's contract, obviously.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »
^Not realistic of course. West had a special contract, that could be bought out with ca. 10% of what it had been worth if he played through it. That's the only reason they traded for him, because they are cheap and all about saving money.

Never, ever, will they sign-and-trade him for Shasha's contract, obviously.

Exactly, thats the only reason they traded for Delonte.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 03:39:01 AM »
Lol @ cavs gettin a ring b4 heat...they couldnt/didnt get one wit james and now without they will...lets c it
The cavs will most likely be the next seattle sonics b4 getting a nba title b4 the heat.