Author Topic: Is Skee the coolest white dude to represent white people and the coast?  (Read 572 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Is Skee the coolest white dude to represent white people and the coast?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 09:33:56 PM »
Either he doesnt know or he's just bein a dick :D

Alright, so, this was around the time Skee was just making a dent in the music industry with Game's mixtapes, Skee wanted to do a mixtape with Crooked I. DJ Skee gets at one of Crooked I's team and asks if he could hook him up, he says sure and hooks it up - thus we get DJ Skee hosting Young Boss Volume 2. A few months later, dude ask if he can get a track on a mixtape and he sends Skee a track, DJ Skee says no and doesn't even give a reason. It just doesn't seem like he's greatful for when people do favors for him. DJ Vlad is the same way, just a lot more dick-ish about it.

thanks for the info T.G., that's pretty disapointing.  I wouldn't know who Skee was without those Game and Crooked mixtapes to be completely honest. 

Maybe the guy gave him a really bad track? lol that's all I could think of.

either way I love the fact Skee gave Crooked respect by putting him last on the "Beats like this" westisde mega collabo.  a lot of dope rappers on there and Crooked gets the last verse and kills it!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 02:26:41 PM »
skee cool but check out james wade on youtube he shoots videos did mines and dead prez videos eastwood etc st8 west coast cat

That is so true! Most of what them "dj" do is fuck the music with their stupid tags & make it harder for listeners to enjoy it! Don't tell me that takes talent! Crazy Toones got mad talent! C.U. got talent! & keep it West Coast all the way!

Now you wanna talk "coolest white dude to represent white people and the coast?" Then look no further that the legend & icon JOHNY J! (Rest in peace.) He's one of the main reasons why there's still unreleased 2pac music to this day! & no one can fuck with his production, no matter what they do at Amaru hiring trendy producers most of whom never even knew Pac & if they had, Pac never woulda worked with them anyway!

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 03:24:28 PM »
what bout Evidence? lol or even Krondon for that matter LOL i kid i kid
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 03:28:39 PM by blunts40sbitches »

originalsfx

• Lil Geezy
  • http://djsfex.weebly.com/
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 04:11:30 PM »
NO. ;D
Dj SFeX
http://djsfex.weebly.com/

Free mix CD downloads - Checkout 'SYNTHetic Vol.1.' for that classic west coast sound...

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 08:00:02 PM »
I first heard of DJ Skee when he started doing mixtapes with Game. I don't see the point of mixtape DJ's anymore, especially with established artists like Game. So Far Gone was Drakes claim to fame and it didn't have any DJ's on it.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »
I first heard of DJ Skee when he started doing mixtapes with Game. I don't see the point of mixtape DJ's anymore, especially with established artists like Game. So Far Gone was Drakes claim to fame and it didn't have any DJ's on it.

what he said ^
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.