Author Topic: One-2 - "Demons" (prod. by Komplex)  (Read 94 times)

EFFeX

One-2 - "Demons" (prod. by Komplex)
« on: July 28, 2010, 05:18:12 PM »

While Hip Hop fans continue to enjoy their summer by listening to One-2's latest mixtape Kabob & Vodka, the Treacherous Records representative has blessed fans with a new record.

One-2 is currently in the studio gearing up for the release of project History & Destiny. One-2 took an interesting approach when putting together this new project and explained it in a past interview with Def Sounds. "I’m working hard on my forthcoming exclusive double EP release," One-2 explains. "Chapter one is called History, containing a classic Hip Hop sound ... while chapter two is called Destiny and has a more modern, retro-infused sound." As fans prepare for the project's upcoming release, One-2 has leaked a left-over to the Internet. The song Demons, which is produced by Komplex, takes listeners on a thought provoking journey through One-2's darker side. We encourage everyone to check out this epic track by using the download link or music player included below.

If you are interested in hearing additional music from One-2, please visit our Music archives. In the mean time follow One-2 on his official Twitter page and keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=272

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: One-2 - "Demons" (prod. by Komplex)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »
Okay track with a weak hook..

iLike the beat though..

and one thing that prevents me from really bumpin One-2 joints is his breath control.. always such a major thing for me.. I dont wanna hear heavy breathin on beats..

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: One-2 - "Demons" (prod. by Komplex)
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
one-2 is so underrated!! im really lookin forward to his projects!! checkin out the track now..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)