Author Topic: August 24th 2010 Game's Red Album  (Read 678 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: August 24th 2010 Game's Red Album
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 05:12:44 AM »
How many different release dates he had so far?

Man iono.. 20 or somethin? Seriously....

Cant even remember when the first date was? . Was it late late 08 / early 09 or somethin? I think so.. ?

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 07:02:46 AM »
From what I've heard, it probably should be pushed back, as long as it takes until it can be fixed.  And if it can't be fixed it should be canceled.

Notorious818

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 08:56:08 AM »
I expect sales to be low but no because of lack of quality but because of the times. Even good albums aren't pushing tons of units anymore. Dudes ain't going plat or even gold in the same numbers like they were a few years ago. I know a lot of game haters will jump up and start doing what they do best if he comes out the gate selling 200K or less
[/quote
co sign to the fullest]

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 09:12:21 AM »
On his twitter he talks bout ANYTHING but the album... shit is annoying.. I wanna hear RED .

h2k4

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 09:40:27 AM »
Game surrounded himself with dumb ass people and scared the whole industry so nobody will tell him that he is trash.

Alchemist Said 400 bars was a snoozefest and Game dissed him...When in reality it was a snoozefest.

Game makes trash and forces people to listen to it.

HE is already saying that Brake Lights mixtape is better than most niggaz alvbums.

When you force people to listen to your shit, you gonna fail.

Ross aint forced nobody to bump BMF. it was a mixtape song first anyway...Shit is a street anthem...Damn near all MC's bean on that beat.

Game is what i call an Active Trend starter...he will make a song, Like KRAZY and than go on twitter saying "KRAZY" allday trynna make people get on that swag shit...And nobody cares.

Than he does all sorts of shit like that and people just dont get on it.

While Other rappers are following other rappers Adlibs(jeezy's Yeaaaaaaah,Nas's "Uh" etc.." Nobody has ever namedropped or followed Games trend.

Game has no trend. His career is made by up and finished already.

He brought nothing to hiphop...Thats why he is so insecure becoz he knows that his career has no legacy.

He is a great rapper but he has nothing to offer.

He did not start anything...Period..Dre Cube started Gangsta rap,Bone thugs went fast flow,Jeezy went trapping,Ross went MIAMI cocaine root,Nas went political,Jay Went his way,50 ressurected mixtapes and brought gangsta shit back,Weezy, Snoop, all these niggaz got their own thing...They had hits by thyemselves and shit.

Game has no hit by himself.

Dude is finished :-\

While I agree that he has surrounded himself with people that tell him everything he drops is dope, I don't see how he is forcing anyone to listen to his shit.  Of course he's gonna pump up his own music, that's what an artist does.

In my opinion, the only reason 400 Bars was boring is because the OG had one beat for 20min.  Then Skee dropped his mix and it was much more listenable.

I think Game's just experimenting with all of these different styles for RED so that he can produce a hit.  There's nothing wrong with that because every artist at some point in their careers wants to try something different but it's not working for him.  He just needs to go back to the formula he's been using.

Everyone is so quick to say he is finished, lol.  He's dropped 3 solid albums and not to mention some pretty dope mixtapes.  Give dude a break and wait til the album is out before making judgment on how RED is.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 10:28:18 AM »
Y he diss alchemist? And he said "ima b here 4 the next 10 summers...is he finished..?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.