Author Topic: **INSANITY!!!**(sickness on da real)  (Read 300 times)

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
**INSANITY!!!**(sickness on da real)
« on: January 17, 2003, 03:40:26 PM »
ayoo

Witnessing through these eyes souls ravaged in war//
blastin the core, blood thirsty mothafuckas is askin fa more//
while ass rammin a whore. leave u damaged wit swords//
a savage of course, hang you by ya intestines till u cant stand it no more//
left battered and sore, rooms are splattered wit gore//
im so sicc i leave a fuckin atheist after the lord, then watch as disasters come forth//
vocal cords, pulled from the throats of local whores, get strangled wit wires//
niccaz cant handle my fire, then proceed to bomb a church jus to cancel tha choir//
slice off the hands of u writers, lay u on a road then run over ya adams apple wit tires//
u bitein so many emcees call u a cannibal fighter, fill u with steel and in the procees make you mandible iron//
cut up the bodies of cowards, killin people aint a job its just a hobby or ours(elite crew)//
have u sobbin fa hours, murda ya wife, have sex wit her corpse, after that is probly a shower//
yall cant stop me with power, leave ya body rottin in flowers, sip blood from ya arteries then say its soggy but sour//
start catchin cases, from murderin cats who lack the basics, im mad sensation//
begin slashin racists, then smack the faces of laughin rapists, who are actin flagrant//
snatch the blunt from man thats blazein, push a nice whip then go crach in places//
i brag fa ages, but ive had this hatred ever since wack niggaz invaded//
might see me in a party trashed and wasted. or wielding a fuckin bloody axe to faces//
i demand my praises, im neva hidin under a mask like jason//
rob banks and store da cash in basements. as i clash with pagans, for u to smoke grass thats laced wit Anthrax//
my mentalitys mad insane kid.. fuck schoolin niggaz i make sure the class is vacant//
leave niccaz wit a bad taste like if u was strapped wit braces, i turn ends of civilzations into a fast creation//
dictatin like i give commands in nations, thang on my last vacation, go to nevada and play CRAPS IN VEGAS!!!!.//

ooooooo holy shit my fingers are numb...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2003, 03:41:26 PM by Rippa »

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:**INSANITY!!!**(sickness on da real)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 05:02:35 PM »
my mentalitys mad insane kid.. fuck schoolin niggaz i make sure the class is vacant//
Can't you even spell niccaz ??

Naw, shit was off the hook, some raw ass hard core lyrics. You really dropped sum heat