Author Topic: Three 6 Mafia just dropped 1 of the top 5 Beats this year (Feat French Montana)  (Read 508 times)

Paul

i don't think this is gunna be a three six / french montana project. the album cover on the end of the video says juicy j, project pat & french montana. i don't expect to see much of dj paul on there

They did say french came in and they finished the album in a couple days. DJ Paul might have not been around
funkyfreshintheflesh

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
what album is this from

Cocaine mafia

The three 6 and French Montana collabo album

Never heard of French Montana but he sounds good on this song.. When is this album coming out

damn french probably my fav u.s artist right now too many bangers

heres a couple

props if anyone can tell me who does most of his beats? there always hard
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:18:39 AM by StreetsAllSalute »

LONDON!!

Soulfull sample, Hard drums and a sinister piano. Old school Three 6.

I love the hook

Cocaine Mafia - I hope this album comes out. The art work is at the end of the video.

got an mp3 of this tune
"get this money by any means nessassary"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Are you 36 listeners really a fan of these kind of hooks?  I know this is an South thing, but it justs seems so lyrically basic to me..

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Im not really a fan of 3 6 i only checked it cus of french

LONDON!!

Are you 36 listeners really a fan of these kind of hooks?  I know this is an South thing, but it justs seems so lyrically basic to me..

if your checking three 6 mafia for lyrical gymnastics, then this isn't it and i'm sure they would be the first to tell you that, this is that feel good, hype music, that heads that are into that gutta shit, can't refuse, you see what i'm saying, when it comes to that type of shit, three 6 represent, plus french comes wit it too
"get this money by any means nessassary"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

if your checking three 6 mafia for lyrical gymnastics, then this isn't it and i'm sure they would be the first to tell you that, this is that feel good, hype music, that heads that are into that gutta shit, can't refuse, you see what i'm saying, when it comes to that type of shit, three 6 represent, plus french comes wit it too

I know, but still, the hook on this joint is str8 barbaric Lil Wayne shit..  I'm feeling the verses n shit tho..

Paul

I know, but still, the hook on this joint is str8 barbaric Lil Wayne shit..  I'm feeling the verses n shit tho..

Old school mafia regularly had simple hooks.

eg.   :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Bananas

this beat is amazing.

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

I know, and I'm asking why you guys feel that shit.  Lol.

Paul

lol, I always listened to Three 6 for the production. Im just saying they have been doin these types of tracks for years.

I still listen to them for the same reason i still listen to DPG. Nostalgia  :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

After a few beers this song gets better  :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

lol, I always listened to Three 6 for the production. Im just saying they have been doin these types of tracks for years.

I still listen to them for the same reason i still listen to DPG. Nostalgia  :-\

lol fair enough, props.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nah this is just strait south shit man, i know wayne is popular but cmon. its like when people call double time rapping "rapping like eminem" as if he created it.