Author Topic: Dubcnn: Nipsey Hussle - "Feelin' Myself" (ft.. Lloyd) (Video)  (Read 718 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Dubcnn: Nipsey Hussle - "Feelin' Myself" (ft.. Lloyd) (Video)
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 02:09:51 AM »
Just saw the video. It's really good! Not quite what I had imagined though but the video is solid.

I hope this helps him along the way, and that he releases a quality debut album!

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 08:01:23 AM »
Dope!  ;)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 08:31:02 AM »
the video is 100.  I like the birdge they added for Lloyd near the end.  The version I have doesnt have that part in it.

Yes yes, yall!!
I like the OG version more, the new bridge kinda ruined it. Vid is okay, not much is really happening in it but whatever. Hope it helps Nipsey even though I'm not really a big fan of him.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 08:51:24 AM »
The thing about Nips vids is that they are simple, usually in the hood cuz they always got the hood blocked off everytime he is doin shit over there and he has doine a few so far. They had it blocked off a few weeks ago. Noone else does shit deep in 60 hood like he does. 

Well budgeted but he keep it well enough for a video. I am feelin the video. I don't like mofos that be doin singy shit but this comes out pretty good.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 09:06:08 AM »
the video is 100.  I like the birdge they added for Lloyd near the end.  The version I have doesnt have that part in it.

Yes yes, yall!!
I like the OG version more, the new bridge kinda ruined it. Vid is okay, not much is really happening in it but whatever. Hope it helps Nipsey even though I'm not really a big fan of him.

I'm a big fan but you're right regardless.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 08:08:04 AM »
Not working here! and i dont think im the only one, based on replies.. i dont get it why people go through other sites than youtube to put their videos up? terrible marketing. Dope vid though! i gotta ruin it by commenting on that "NY" tattoo on the one guy's back.. is that for "Nutty blocc"?

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 09:07:05 AM »
cool track.. video is nice too

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 09:30:57 AM »
The thing about Nips vids is that they are simple, usually in the hood cuz they always got the hood blocked off everytime he is doin shit over there and he has doine a few so far. They had it blocked off a few weeks ago. Noone else does shit deep in 60 hood like he does. 

Well budgeted but he keep it well enough for a video. I am feelin the video. I don't like mofos that be doin singy shit but this comes out pretty good.
Thats not the point, he can do it in the hood but c'mon something has got to be going on in the video. He's showing his goons in ski masks every 20 seconds in slow motion like I give a fuck.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 11:49:56 AM »
Lol^...ski mask way
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr.West

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 08:09:21 PM »
Dope Video!!! Can't wait for that album 2 drop!! I expect big things!!

HU$$LE