Author Topic: 2010 NFL Predictions thread...Get 'em in before it's too late!  (Read 747 times)

Lunatic

Re: 2010 NFL Predictions thread...Get 'em in before it's too late!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »
I think there a 6-7 win team
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 11:54:38 PM »
the Giants defense is gonna be a lot healthier this year, i can't wait  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 08:44:43 AM »
wow... what a difference a day make, now Farve is retiring and everyone picked the Viks as their number1 in the NFC North.

NFC

East:
Cowboys
Giants (wild card)
'Skins
Eagles

North:
Packers
Vikings (wild card)
Bears
Lions

South:
Saints
Falcons
Panthers
Bucs

West:
49ers
Cards
Seahawks
Rams

AFC

East:
Jets
Pats (wild card)
Dolphins
Bills

North:
Steelers (they'll do fine without Big Ben)
Bengals (wild card)
Browns (surprise)
Ravens

South:
Colts
Texans
Titans
Jags

West:
Chargers
RAIDERS!!!
Broncos
Chiefs

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 08:56:37 AM »
^^ even tho favre is retirin i still pick the vikings to win their division

and yes PETE CARROLL IS GOD if the seahawks dont win it all then there is no god

theremedy360

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »
^ Favre ain't retiring.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 11:12:08 AM »
and yes PETE CARROLL IS GOD if the seahawks dont win it all then there is no god

Exactly, Pete in Seattle is holding my religious faith in his hands.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 11:51:28 AM »
hahahah everyone got the eagles last, i dont disagree, im predicting an 8-8 season for them, at best (we'll see what washington and ny does, they arent good)

in general i like the jets, in the nfc, if no favre, then cowboys.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 12:15:08 PM »
^Yeah, Cowboys or Saints.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 12:17:05 PM »
hahahah everyone got the eagles last, i dont disagree, im predicting an 8-8 season for them, at best (we'll see what washington and ny does, they arent good)

eagles will be good again eventually, Kolb showed promise in minimal time last year. But it will take time. Their division is too good for them to compete this year. 7-9 or 8-8.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 01:51:17 PM »

eagles will be good again eventually, Kolb showed promise in minimal time last year. But it will take time. Their division is too good for them to compete this year. 7-9 or 8-8.
i dont see giants or washington being that good, i think both of those series will be split, and i wouldnt be suprized if only cowboys make the playoffs.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »

i dont see giants or washington being that good, i think both of those series will be split, and i wouldnt be suprized if only cowboys make the playoffs.
Wouldn't shock me at all if Cowboys end up the only ones in the post season. But I think the Skins/Giants will finish better than Eagles.

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 11:14:37 PM »

Wouldn't shock me at all if Cowboys end up the only ones in the post season. But I think the Skins/Giants will finish better than Eagles.

i wouldnt be surprised if the cowboys enter the playoffs wit high expectations only to be sent home by the underdogs

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »

I got the eagles last too, they don't deserve 2 succeed for a while just for their treatment of McNabb.  This time they deserve to be a tortured/cursed franchise for this.  And some of the fans acting like McNabb is Jamarcus Russell.  And trading him to a team I hated since 82 the tradeskins.  Besides i've been sick of the media hyping them up for years & they keep falling flat on their faces.  And fat andy is still there wasting the teams talents by refusing to pound the ball more & trying to be like the old 49ers. 
Eagles best qb's since the SB era.
1. McNabb-he's 1 of 3 qb's in nfl history to reach 4 straight conference championships.  Jim Kelly & Troy Aikman the other 2.
2 & 3, Randall Cunningham & Ron Jaworski.  Not sure which order they're at but they're at 2 & 3. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 05:32:08 PM »
I don't do championship predictions very well.  Matchups I wanna see rarely happen >:(  Last time my championship predictions were right was the Bulls/Blazers in 91-92 season & the Bulls/Suns 92-93 season. 
I would like to see an all purple superbowl but same color championships don't happen 4 me.
AFC predictions
Raiders will finally break their losing streak vs. the Fraudgers, they've played better.  I won't say they'll sweep, but just start with 1 win 1st.  The 3 preseason games they've won, refs cheated them, raiders still won.  No Jamarcus, atmosphere is better.  They won't go 8/11 either.
Fraudgers window has closed & they won't go 13-3 this year.
Ravens best team in their division, Bungholes won't do jack cause chad bozofucko[perfect charger] won't stop running his mouf.  They mostly lose when he does.  Clowns might go 0-16 with their roster, they better hope Delhomme won't go impersonating testaverde. 
Sadly the Jetfags will win their division, better them than the Ingratriots who are finally gonna go down & won't make the playoffs.  If you saw the playoff game, their defense is old & the refs didn't even bail them out against the ravens who they hate with a passion like they did the last 2 matchups.  Players shouldn't waste their time joining them now.  Dolphins, I don't know.  I know i'm getting sick & tired of them trading too much especially to teams I hate & the players they trade succeeds >:( Help your own team out & not anyone elses.  Buffalo will suffer for impersonating the Raiders on draft day.
NFC predictions
Giants & Dallas best in their division, McNabb will get his 2 paybacks on the eagles.  Eagles will be in last place.
Bears might have overpaid for Peppers.  I thought he wanted to go to a team that had a 3-4 defense & the Bears never had a 3-4 defense ???  Bears shoulda used most of what he got on multiple holes they got. 
Zona is in disarray, so the 40whiners will win the west.  And I believe they should suffer for 500 years straight for ruining football for me in the 80's & 90's >:(  I want the Seahawks to win the division always but they got long ways to go.  I believe they wasted their time on Pete Carroll who sucks in the pros & fuck all that 3rd times the charm garbage.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 10:43:53 AM »
so here are my official drunk nfl playoff (you talkin’ about playoffs?!) picks, they suck, i know, but they are ballsy:

afc: jets, ravens, indi, san diego (wild card) cinci & pats

nfc: dallas, packers, san fran, new orleans (wild card) minesota, carolina