Author Topic: Favre to retire  (Read 2243 times)

theremedy360

Re: Favre to retire
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 12:51:18 PM »
LOL @ the people who actually thought this diva was planning on retiring.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 02:08:22 PM »
Who gives a fuck...I would say that Favre coming back is about the 50th most important thing I care about in this upcoming football season.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 02:12:05 PM »
Haha...daygo if raiders were on the line 2 get him...ud b sleepin outside als office buildin prayin it went thru...lets not act like hes wack now
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »
Haha...daygo if raiders were on the line 2 get him...ud b sleepin outside als office buildin prayin it went thru...lets not act like hes wack now

Im not sayin he's wack. Im sayin he's old and I couldnt care less. He does this shit every off season. I dont see the Vikings winning a superbowl regardless. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are taking the division this year.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 02:17:24 PM »
so he had his 2 days of fame on the sports networks. never really meant it. what a faggot.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 02:55:41 PM »
so he had his 2 days of fame on the sports networks. never really meant it. what a faggot.

wtf, german boy? do they even show football where u live??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »

wtf, german boy? do they even show football where u live??

What are you trying to say? That I'm wrong or that I'm right but still have no clue cause I'm far away? Because I sure as hell ain't wrong.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 03:44:01 PM »
Nah i dont blame him really...given his age i mean this should b expected...noone knows if hes doin it 4 attention cept 4 him or anyone he told ay ima set the vikings up...but damn lets say the vikings really did up their bid...they that desperate 4 him...and sides if u blame brett...then vikings are at fault also 4 goin back n fourth wit him
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

theremedy360

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 04:08:36 PM »

Im not sayin he's wack. Im sayin he's old and I couldnt care less. He does this shit every off season. I dont see the Vikings winning a superbowl regardless. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are taking the division this year.

Rodgers is probably the better QB at this point but I still think the Vikings have better personnel around Favre

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 04:54:32 PM »
wait hold up ur sayin rodgers n packers>> vikings wit brett?
Cube

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 11:36:07 PM »
3rd straight year of this drama bullshit come on now he should just be straight up bout it its a simple yes or no bout playin

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 10:25:18 AM »
wait hold up ur sayin rodgers n packers>> vikings wit brett?

Yup.

theremedy360

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 10:32:55 AM »
3rd straight year of this drama bullshit come on now he should just be straight up bout it its a simple yes or no bout playin

He's done this shit for the last 4 seasons man, nothing new...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 11:36:20 AM »
Rodgers better than vikings...well c...thats not rock solid...rodgers dope but brett can still play...i mean look at last season...4 both vikings n packers
Cube

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 12:01:28 PM »
Rodgers better than vikings...well c...thats not rock solid...rodgers dope but brett can still play...i mean look at last season...4 both vikings n packers

The Vikings were the better team last year. Rodgers was the better QB. Rodgers was riduclous last year....and his offensive line was getting him killed. The offensive line will be better this year and so will the team. I see the Vikings as no better than last year, but with Favre being another year older if he plays. Both teams will clearly be the class of the division. But I say the Pack gets the best of the Vikings this year, and im pullin for Rodgers over Favre. He's a Cal guy anyways  8)