Author Topic: Drake Concert Tonight was CRAZY! HISTORY!  (Read 390 times)

UNCEEN

Re: Drake Concert Tonight was CRAZY! HISTORY!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 10:56:53 PM »
Sounds Dope... even if i didnt like Drake i'd still go ...knowing how many fine bitches are gonna be there lol ... i seen Drake perform a couple months ago ... drake, game, fab, trey songz, rick ross and a few other niggas.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »
^ the number of fine bitches was ridiculous
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 11:31:54 PM »
Drake a funny looking dude no skittles. I bet I can pull more bitches than him. I mean, look at me
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 05:14:42 AM »
I saw Jay-Z live in Manchester this June and the support was Drake and Mr Hudson.

Drake was awful. He's the only artists I've seen live that has actually made me dislike him even more by performing his music. He spent the whole 40 mins talking and did about 4 songs, of which none were the decent ones, and he couldnt even be arsed to rap half of his lyrics and kept just playing hypeman to the record the DJ played.

Not to mention the fact he went on and on about Lil' Wayne like people don't know who he is.

Shit artist, shit performer, shithead.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »
I saw Jay-Z live in Manchester this June and the support was Drake and Mr Hudson.

Drake was awful. He's the only artists I've seen live that has actually made me dislike him even more by performing his music. He spent the whole 40 mins talking and did about 4 songs, of which none were the decent ones, and he couldnt even be arsed to rap half of his lyrics and kept just playing hypeman to the record the DJ played.

Not to mention the fact he went on and on about Lil' Wayne like people don't know who he is.

Shit artist, shit performer, shithead.

yeah, but weren't the girls fine at his shows?  I mean come on, isn't that what hip-hop is all about now?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)