Author Topic: Only reason we are checking out for Game.........  (Read 308 times)

amazing25

Only reason we are checking out for Game.........
« on: August 03, 2010, 07:19:36 PM »
Is because he can...He is capable of making epic music..he is capable of giving us exactly what we want.I aint gonna reach and say its classic of all time etc.But dude can focus and drop amazing music with huge replay value...And he is also capable not just of spitting but choosing direction and concept(Brake Lights songs and Bang Along, DA songs etc)

He just sometimes fades away and gets influenced by wrong crowd(Pharell, Selling out, Trynna Crossover)...But either he really read the blogs or heard/saw the feedback, he came back.

Thats the reason most of us check out his songs and go "wtf is this shit"..Its not because we hate him, its because we expect so much from a rapper that can deliver it, he just doesnt.

Rick Ross is another dude like that...His previous albums were not that great.But with Albert Anastacia and other shit, he just went ALL OUT.

And its not about being the biggest blood or realest nigga or being real drug dealer, its about making music.

Now somebody convince Game to say in this lane and never go Krazy,.Big Money or RED ROOM route and allways stay afloat making people go Woah.

Before that, he said on twitter that fans are hard to please...and he was saying how haters this,haters that..But it is true, its hard to please the fans when you dropping avarage ass shit and having 1 verse on the song and 2 others by baby,wayne,Jim Jones, Jadaclown etc...

Now he realised that to please fans, you simply gotta drop heat...He did, and i aint seen a single person say the tape aint some album material shit.

Like i said, replace a few leaked songs with 2-3 new ones and tape=amazing street album!

Im now...Confident and convinced that RED Album will not dissapoint...Fuck a Single material...Game aint made for singles..He needs a good Hooker..Anything else=CLASSIC..

Mother Womb, Lost,Would I be Wrong??? Oh God.My Vagina is so wide open for this fuckage! No homo!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Only reason we are checking out for Game.........
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 09:33:46 PM »
lol good name for Jadashit

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 09:37:41 PM »
What was the point of this thread faggot?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 09:43:20 PM »
He's capable of making good music. & it's just like anyone, you just naturally check their shit.

Nobody expects much out of 50 Cent, Lil' Wayne or in most cases Eminem, yet EVERYBODY always checks the album.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 09:52:40 PM »
He's capable of making good music. & it's just like anyone, you just naturally check their shit.

Nobody expects much out of 50 Cent, Lil' Wayne or in most cases Eminem, yet EVERYBODY always checks the album.

I do not check Lil Wayne or 50 Albums ever any more I can not tell you what The Carter Three or Before I Self Destruct sounds like

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 10:08:46 PM »

I do not check Lil Wayne or 50 Albums ever any more I can not tell you what The Carter Three or Before I Self Destruct sounds like

Okay, 98% of the people who listen to rap even get around to 50 Cent & Lil' Wayne albums; just because of the name.

Happy? ::)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 10:51:58 PM »
YOU STILL WRONG I GOT THE POINT BUT IT IS NOT EXACT YES

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 04:05:38 AM »
@yeapp.. youre an idiot..

what Click said was right.. Dont deny it.. and of course you know what they sound like, SUPER G... -_-

and @ amazing25.. not even gonna read one of your random rambles again..