Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 986 times)

Matty

Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 06:22:28 AM »
pop music has always been about style over substance. don't really listen to her stuff, but gaga is definitely doing her/his thing with the songwriting etc. she's dropped quite a few massive hits. i would say it's more than just promotion or production.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 06:23:54 AM »
pop music has always been about style over substance. don't really listen to her stuff, but gaga is definitely doing her/his thing with the songwriting etc. she's dropped quite a few massive hits. i would say it's more than just promotion or production.

lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 08:14:01 AM »

What's Alejandro about? the rejection of god as is seen through the heart with barbed wire wrapped in it, to the embracing of lucifer, as is shown through her becoming a preistess wearing the inverted symbols, the all eye seeing bullshit, the rubbing it in your faces, with the imagery of the other people attached to strings, the carrying of the hexagram on the back of one of the people at the beginning, i guess another symbol of enslavement and of course the ongoing imagery of the police state takeover as mayhem and violence ensues. Now for anyone that disagrees with that, then watch the video again, and then give me your take on it and I will be happy to see what you think about it.

However the worshipping of satan in hollywood is no big secret, they constantly push the symbolism, the symbolism for which Manley P Hall had written about extensively.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2010, 08:56:36 AM »
pop music has always been about style over substance.

Tell that to Phil Collins!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »
Can't stand her

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »
i have to respect that some like the music, but i think it's really annoying.

i really hope she fades away soon

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »

What's Alejandro about? the rejection of god as is seen through the heart with barbed wire wrapped in it, to the embracing of lucifer, as is shown through her becoming a preistess wearing the inverted symbols, the all eye seeing bullshit, the rubbing it in your faces, with the imagery of the other people attached to strings, the carrying of the hexagram on the back of one of the people at the beginning, i guess another symbol of enslavement and of course the ongoing imagery of the police state takeover as mayhem and violence ensues. Now for anyone that disagrees with that, then watch the video again, and then give me your take on it and I will be happy to see what you think about it.

However the worshipping of satan in hollywood is no big secret, they constantly push the symbolism, the symbolism for which Manley P Hall had written about extensively.

go away

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2010, 10:00:12 AM »

The matter of what the hell the video was about was raised and so I am more than entitled to express my take on it, your little comment about going away isn't going to change that. If you are not interested in my post fine, ignore it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2010, 10:05:49 AM »

The matter of what the hell the video was about was raised and so I am more than entitled to express my take on it, your little comment about going away isn't going to change that. If you are not interested in my post fine, ignore it.

No one asked what any video was about. Go back to your hole in ToT

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2010, 10:10:16 AM »

Oh yes they did

Aye...wtf was the Alejandro video all about?!

Look on page 1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
I don't know what the video was about, but I heard Alejandro was about an abusive boyfriend.

& as for the people saying "style over substance", I can agree it could be moreso style than the substance; but you should listen to her songs.

Check; Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Speechless, So Happy I Could Die. She has songs that actually have some substance, they just have catchy, mainstream beats. She's selling the beat, but she's getting a point across in the song. It's not all just "la, la, la, lets get drunk in the club & fuck", like other pop artists.

Sure, she has songs like that, but it's not her whole act.

She is probably the biggest thing in music since Tupac lol.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »
I don't know what the video was about, but I heard Alejandro was about an abusive boyfriend.

& as for the people saying "style over substance", I can agree it could be moreso style than the substance; but you should listen to her songs.

Check; Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Speechless, So Happy I Could Die. She has songs that actually have some substance, they just have catchy, mainstream beats. She's selling the beat, but she's getting a point across in the song. It's not all just "la, la, la, lets get drunk in the club & fuck", like other pop artists.

Sure, she has songs like that, but it's not her whole act.

She is probably the biggest thing in music since Tupac lol.

I hear what you are saying, but when you do see the video, you will see it depicts something completely different to the notion of breaking up with a boyfriend.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:30:09 PM by virtuoso »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2010, 12:49:53 PM »
Matter of fact: If you listen to Christina's last album, she copping Gaga's whole style, and it sounds horrible.  And Christina is a credible pop artist, so for her to not be upto par with Gaga says something.

I haven't heard the album but I did see the video for one of her singles and that shit was a Gaga ripoff if I've ever seen one. Plus she made some slick comments about here referring to her as "the new girl" so theres definitely some jealousy there.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »
a fake ass grace jones,and stole the rest of her style from some other white lady who has done that, it's all about getting the right people behind ya, props to akon tho cause he get's a checc (at least for now),
lady gaga strip'n! please, ma don't bother
since you got something that could make you a fatha (father)
yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2010, 03:04:04 PM »
insane remix,i like it better than the original (bad romance Chew fu Remix)