Author Topic: Funny story right here.  (Read 106 times)

Bigg Z-Virus

• Lil Geezy
  • This is Z the leader,Z the boss do U C the boss?
Funny story right here.
« on: December 15, 2002, 11:11:08 AM »
I guess y'all were kinda scared to holla me? Or maybe you just didn't want to read it.Anyway you can now cause I'll post it in parts.here is part 1:

In the beginning there were no western gods,who’d be like other great powerful gods living in palaces.One guy had tried but he was too short. Another tried but got addicted to ice-tea. But then there was a god called Dre.After he had wrecked the world class with his mate Screamer,they got in a group with an attitude,together with an eazy person,a guy who was always cold so they called him an ice-cube and a Scot who had the runners so they called him McRan, they were saying that they were fucking the police that came out of Compton and they had an appetite to destruct niggaz for life. The eazy person built a big palace in a ruthless way,but then Dre wanted to leave and did so after the ice-cube was kicked out of the gates because he didn’t want to share his money. When Dre left he did so with a big sugarbear and they wanted to build their own palace. Unfortunately they only found a deserted death row-prison and had to make their palace out of that. The eazy person didn’t like that and so he wanted the simple mortal people to have a sombre fuck-with-Dre-day on a certain day in the year,but Dre said this didn’t matter cause everybody was celebrating it. But after the eazy person said he would be on Dre 187 times, Dre thought he’d better get some people to help him. So he tried to put a little canine god called Snoop under a deep cover after Dre’s brother Worn Jee told him about the Snoop-guy.But Snoop didn’t want that so he came up against Dre and the sugarbear with a corrupt god,a narrator,a neat dog,a guy who was half alive and a bit of a zombie as well as a god called Daz but who everyone just knew as Dat Nigga.Dre,on the other hand had a furious lady and a singing jewell with him and he said they shouldn’t fight cause it was nuttin’ but a g-thang and all that rat-tat-tat-tat was just like that.So then they smoked some chronic and the guys then did it doggystyle with all the bitches.Then the corrupt god and Dat Nigga ate some doggfood,but the narrator didn’t like that so he left the palace and was lost for a long while cause he was busy writing some files.Dre said that even when lost the narrator was dangerous nonetheless cause he trew bombs and had no mercy and no remorse.
My word spreads like weed or crack because my word is DOPE!

Bigg Z-Virus

• Lil Geezy
Re:Funny story right here.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 11:12:23 AM »
pThen the sugarbear hooked up with some god that had 2 packs and was very paranoid saying it was him against the world and everybody had his eyes on him,saying he and Snoop were 2 of the most wanted. At the same the sugarbear also got some other guys,like a superfly, a guy who had a very bad ass,a fat god who liked capital punishment and a traitee. Everybody was happy until the guy with the two packs went to Las Vegas with some outlaws and the sugarbear and was apparently shot so he could better have went at better days,though he still rises. The police didn’t trust that big sugarbear so they locked him up. Then Dre left the palace in the aftermath of that event and he found the narrator back and presented him to a firm that applied group therapy but the narrator didn’t like that so he left again. Then nearly everybody left the palace to find Dre,the narrator and the sugarbear back. The realest top dog was then kicked out by the furious lady who said that roughness was neccesary here. The corrupt god ended up in a place called Antra,the neat dog found the foundation for a dogpound and dat nigga and the super-fly came to a place called Deepeegee and decided to stay there. A few people were alltogether lost then people weren’t seeking anymore but fleeing for Worn Jee cause he was a controlfreak who wanted to have it all and regulate everything.But Snoop stayed searching however, while doing this he fell down to the underworld wich had no limit. He was alone there in this deep and bad place with a bunch of bad devils like one with shocking silk,a mystical one,one who saw all bad things so was called See-Murder and a she-devil simply known as Mia X.These were all ruled by a bad master called P. He captured Snoop and forced him to sell the game instead of tell it. It seemed Snoop had turned to a devil as well but then Dre came back together with his new mate who exhibited XTZ and the neat dog.Then all four said “Bitch please! Let Snoop go” to the master but he didn’t want to do that. He first wanted to decide who was the topdog, but after Snoop was being restless with the XTZ-exhibitioner the master decided Snoop was the topdog so they had a last meal. Dre had saved Snoop and found most people back by now so they had 2001 liters of chronic together and said Dre was still Dre and would never change even if everyone forgot about Dre and if there was to be a next episode. Dre had also found McRan and the ice-cube back and together they said “Hello” and did a chincheck together with Snoopart 2:

Bigg Z-Virus

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 11:14:07 AM »
part 3:
Then they found out the eazy one had eaten and eaten all the time cause everyone celebrated fuck-with-Dre-day back then,so he had developed a disease they called 8’s and then he had died. Nearly everyone was cool then with each other again cause nearly everyone had been found back and they were friends mostly though they all thought the sugarbear was too rough to play with and they said he wasn’t one of them anymore. Nevertheless they smoked a great lot of chronic,the entire 2001 liters.Then Snoop build his own palace on the eastside and had his own people in it,he had the guy with the bad ass,a drugdealer with cocaine,the traitee,a guy with some golden locks,the superfly,the capital punishment guy,some angels and a toy. The neat dog,the exhibitioner and a guy who was free of sugar regularly popped up down the palace that was called doghouse. The narrator and the furious lady were found back and also allowed to go in the doghouse by Snoop. After fighting over some bones and after Snoop and Dre did a great wash together with a nighttime-god, Snoop said he wasn’t going to smoke chronic anymore.This upset some of the gods in his palace and the traitee and the golden locks-fellow left it also because the traitee was needed on the list of a general and the one with the golden locks claimed he had to go to a 21st century ice-age.The fat god who wanted capital punishment said he’d go to hell and back ,and he wasn’t seen again. The guy with the bad ass still had some personal business somewhere.The sugarless god just didn’t appear in the doghouse no more. But when the exhibitioner left Snoop send a robot to him so he had to fight versus a machine first.He won but only because he had multiplied.When he succeeded he went to run an open bar.It was there that he met the sugarbear who had been released and the exhibitioner said Snoop was afraid of that big bully.The corrupt guy who had found out the streets were mothers and then did some boogie in space and went out on a smoke odessey,was approached by the sugarbear as well and came to be living in his prison-palace once again,saying he was against the grain.Now everybody was very angry at the sugarbear and the corrupt guy so Dat Nigga who everyone now called Dillinger joined Snoop in the doghouse-palace to fight against them.

Bigg Z-Virus

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 11:15:50 AM »
and finally,part 4:
Snoop told everyone who was left in his palace after all this that even though they had lost the friendship of some other gods they were still all stars and presented that to the other gods for wich he went on a tour.When he came back from this journey where he had been from the church right back to his palace after getting some pimps slapped and meeting some nerds who called themselves the neptunes he said he had paid the cost to be the boss by doing this all, even though he had lost the exhibitioner and the mentioned people as well as Dre on the way. Then the drugdealer was found to be paranoid cause he called himself both Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Kane. That was bad cause in the past he had some personality problems as well when he had lost his memory alltogether as he always asked:who am I?. And now some new things are going to happen with the gods cause the narrator is once again writing some files,Dre follows Snoops example and his on some detox now with the nighttime-guy after wich he wants to stay in his palace for ever. Meanwhile the superfly and the toy also want to do something great. And of all this happens when a great war of the gods is at hand cause the sugarbears collecting his armies by now to go fight the other palaces. Surely seems like a lot will happen in goddish future as well….    

Bigg Z-Virus

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 11:18:00 AM »
Oh fuck,all these signs and stuff have come out bad......Damn!!I hope y'all don't mind

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 02:33:16 PM »
 ??? ??? ???WHAT THE HELL..... ??? ??? ???

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2002, 01:44:05 AM »
LOL... U know wat? All dis actually makes no sense, but on the other hand makes a lot of sense.. U know wat I'm sayin? Tha story is kinda funny... It tells a lot 'bout WestCoast rap w/ some not really correct parts... Actually everythin iz correct, but u made it look tooooo confusin, lol... I liked it though, dat was fun, I mean readin it... Respect2 u, dawg!!!! take care...

By the way, R u goin 2 rite anythin like dis again? I'd like 2 read...

Chuuch!!! [/glow]