Poll

if your mother was orit..would you try to fucc her? POLL

Yes
6 (54.5%)
I'd seriously think about it..but not sure
3 (27.3%)
No
2 (18.2%)
I'd fucc Shlomo in the ass and force him to talk dirty to me.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: if your mother was orit..would you try to fucc her? POLL  (Read 387 times)

StevenQBosell

Re: if your mother was orit..would you try to fucc her? POLL
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 04:45:36 AM »
You all are perverted pieces of shit.  Were you all abused or molested as kids?   How did you grow up with no self-respect or common decency?
You know you would tap that. Stop frontin'.

Anyways, a bitch at her advanced age who still has her shit together is a rarity. I'm sure Danielle is tighter and everything, but since she is a former obese bitch there is no way she knows how to please a man due to her lack of experience with men other than Shlomo or her uncle. Orit, on the other hand, is experienced and eager to please. Imagine how she can work a dick after being married to a fat shlub for year and having multiple affairs on the side? No woman is gonna be married for that long and her her body in that kinda condition. Bitch has a PhD in fucking and she is willing to teach. I, for one, am willing to be her student.

Now would I feel the same way if I were her son? Shit yeah.

LMAO

Mista Rosa

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 06:49:50 AM »
What's the story behind that girl?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 10:22:54 AM »
What's the story behind that girl?

its loliors mother

Anunikke

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 11:23:46 AM »
You all are perverted pieces of shit.  Were you all abused or molested as kids?   How did you grow up with no self-respect or common decency?
Actually perversion means behaviour that is far out of the ordinary which applies to you, the one who is disgusted when a woman shows even just her ankles.

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 12:02:01 PM »
i would do more than try. and of course infant wouldnt fuck her, but he sure would love to watch a group of black guys have a go at her

when it rains it pours

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 12:17:25 PM »
Actually perversion means behaviour that is far out of the ordinary which applies to you, the one who is disgusted when a woman shows even just her ankles.
true story that guys a fuckin faggot, there's a difference between being a gentleman and being a fucking conservative faggot

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 10:11:38 PM »
conservatives need the gas chamber