Author Topic: Dr. Dre – Turn Me On  (Read 3531 times)

TRG

Re: Dr. Dre – Turn Me On
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »
i still cant get over that bass..

sounds more annoying than anything. certainly not the missing link between g-funk and house music. but what do i know :laugh:

lol, well to each is own. but i rather like it.

is the track Akon was talking about?

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2010, 05:41:06 PM »
The beat on this bangs like fuck! But not too keen on the lyrics and voice.  Need this instrumental though!  :o

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2010, 05:50:27 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

westside159

« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2010, 07:37:23 PM »
WHOEVER said this song bangs are super off in the ears !!   this is WTF material all day  weak juice

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2010, 02:32:36 AM »
My Thoughts

- When I first heard the track i thought maybe Dre was just doing a reference for someone else lol.  
- Sounds to me like Jay Z wrote it.  
- They should get Slick Rick to do a verse
- This one is strictly for the clubs.  

I think people are a lil pissed because the first leaks were "Shit popped off" and "topless" and they were amazing.  Then he comes out with "Under Pressure" and this one, and it sounds like he's just doing what everyone else is doing right now.  

amazing? far from it

i think the Topless beat is
alright, to each his own.

My Thoughts

- When I first heard the track i thought maybe Dre was just doing a reference for someone else lol.  
- Sounds to me like Jay Z wrote it.  
- They should get Slick Rick to do a verse
- This one is strictly for the clubs.  

I think people are a lil pissed because the first leaks were "Shit popped off" and "topless" and they were amazing.  Then he comes out with "Under Pressure" and this one, and it sounds like he's just doing what everyone else is doing right now.  

amazing? far from it

Not amazing but still dope. But every leak since then seems to get worse in quality.
yeah

What's disconcerting is that these leaks are a sign of what direction Detox is heading down.  This sounds like Detox will be to Dre what Encore was to Eminem and MIW was to Snoop -- complete pop music intended for clothing stores at the mall to put into their song playlists to blast through the speakers while 15 year old girls chew bubblegum and shop for clothes.  You know what I mean.

Sad but true.
yeah i think so too.

but the heavy criticism reaches him in some way right, so he may change his mind again
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:50:13 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2010, 03:52:31 AM »
I quite like this the beat, it's a lot more interesting than most of Dre's recent beats (can't believe I'm using the word recent to mean like 5 years).

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2010, 03:55:11 AM »
The beat on this bangs like fuck! But not too keen on the lyrics and voice.  Need this instrumental though!  :o

Its on this site already.

Blasphemy

« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2010, 06:57:12 AM »
I quite like this the beat, it's a lot more interesting than most of Dre's recent beats (can't believe I'm using the word recent to mean like 5 years).

Not 5 Years. Relapse remember. So it's only been about a year.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »
in that case, your taste sucks :laugh: ;)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!