Author Topic: D loc (Crip) Who Gave Snoop The warning Arrested For Shooting 2 cali bangers  (Read 1681 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i got to ask who's official to you fans of gangsta rap? funny how everybody will co-sign shyne for shoot'n in the air in the club and say he's real, but some unknown gangsta equal who shot at come cats can't be? i ain't saying give that muthafucca no "shine" or nothing like that, but i do notice how equals will co-sign a rappers they like and make excuses for them when they image get's questioned, it's real dumb equals everywhere, and why celebrate the content in the music of an artist who claims he is real,but knocc the lifestyle of those who actually live it? i'm just saying yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

SO PRUP

worldstar became big on promoting coonery and buffoonery, all that site does is make us look bad.  Its the most pathetic shit there is and I hate that everybody wants to get there shit on worldstar and that people are cool with what they are doing...

ThaRealSupreme

i told you cali niggaz on here theirs real bloods and crips everywhere. stop thinking niggaz outside of cali is fake bloodz and fake crips because a nigga might just light your ass up for disrespecting his set

Dloc (Crip) Who Gave Snoop Dogg 24hrs Arrested In A Shooting Incident In Oklahoma! (Word Is He Shot 2 Gang Bangers From Cali That Came Down To Confront Him On The Snoop Dogg Beef)

So just cause he shot dudes hes official?????? Cmon dude its a whole different mentality out west homie that you can only get where the shit originated from. Them out of state bloods and crips is really showing they ho card by crying on videos about how they so official and the west still dont accept them. Be original and get off their dicks if they dont fuck with ya its the simple homie.

real talk

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

U can go outside of Cali and get shot by a 13 yr old white kid ...c'mon on man.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hi supreme  :love:

ThaRealSupreme

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
 i thought what we had was special :'(

Soopahigh

i got to ask who's official to you fans of gangsta rap? funny how everybody will co-sign shyne for shoot'n in the air in the club and say he's real, but some unknown gangsta equal who shot at come cats can't be? i ain't saying give that muthafucca no "shine" or nothing like that, but i do notice how equals will co-sign a rappers they like and make excuses for them when they image get's questioned, it's real dumb equals everywhere, and why celebrate the content in the music of an artist who claims he is real,but knocc the lifestyle of those who actually live it? i'm just saying yell

So true  :)
+1

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They have a article
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 10:02:12 PM »
N some new mag wit quoter from face, sp, sai, rae, even jay rock n crooked related 2 this subject
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

first off this dude a idiot.dudes like that belong in jail.and how do they know these dudes was from cali?i dont see no dudes from cali flying all the way out there just to confront a nigga about what he said on the internet.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
worldstar is ran by a jew that makes his money off promoting racism. so its no surprise that they would snitch...all they post on that site is negativity, shit that has nothing to do with hip hop....they added that shit to have niggaz in cali mad wanting to retaliate, it keeps brothers fighting for nothing instead of getting to that money..look at that site its pure negativity that make our people look foolish, them people posting 2 year old fight videos and if you notice all the women they use as their worldstar honeys are either black or latino

Dude you just as guilty as worldstar with what you said when you posted it
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Psychotik

• 'G'
i told you cali niggaz on here theirs real bloods and crips everywhere. stop thinking niggaz outside of cali is fake bloodz and fake crips because a nigga might just light your ass up for disrespecting his set

Dloc (Crip) Who Gave Snoop Dogg 24hrs Arrested In A Shooting Incident In Oklahoma! (Word Is He Shot 2 Gang Bangers From Cali That Came Down To Confront Him On The Snoop Dogg Beef)

oooh...scary.
You went all the way to defend the truth that there are "real" gangs outside of Cali by starting a thread and stating in its title that 2 Cali gangmembers  were the victims when clearly none of that was ever mentioned in the news. well, bravo TO, congratulations because you got people to click into your measely topic. you did it. you duped us. (sarcasm coming) now you got eevery gangster in Cali mad and theyre on their way to start a war.  :P

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
worldstar is ran by a jew that makes his money off promoting racism. so its no surprise that they would snitch...all they post on that site is negativity, shit that has nothing to do with hip hop....they added that shit to have niggaz in cali mad wanting to retaliate, it keeps brothers fighting for nothing instead of getting to that money..look at that site its pure negativity that make our people look foolish, them people posting 2 year old fight videos and if you notice all the women they use as their worldstar honeys are either black or latino
who runs it
jordan tower.this racist faggot below,half of the time the spelling on that site is not even correct and some of  the videos will get taken down because their always posting false information.. their the ones paying that kat stalks hoe to talk reckless, worldstar is behind that shit.. everything you niggaz click the link to her videos both her and worldstar makes money

damn, I always thought it was some Black dude that was running Worldstar, which is still fucked up.....but this is worse, that dude looks like a straight idiot

Blasphemy

IMO snoop was right. Sets with the Crips and Blood already differ within the city it's self. A New York Crip won't be able to come out here and Bang with the Set out here. It's just because the way they do things is different. Different sets have different ways to make Members, or how they run there set. It's just how it is. Even gangs who show love to each other all over the nation, will still have problems. Because if 1 gangster isn't notorious enough for the set he's visiting to respect, and he's a Shot-Caller, they are not going to do shit for him. He didn't put in work in that hood. He just showed up expecting to take leadership.

Even if snoop isn't a True Crip anymore His Mentality on them is still pretty much on point. IMO anyways.

ThaRealSupreme

IMO snoop was right. Sets with the Crips and Blood already differ within the city it's self. A New York Crip won't be able to come out here and Bang with the Set out here. It's just because the way they do things is different. Different sets have different ways to make Members, or how they run there set. It's just how it is. Even gangs who show love to each other all over the nation, will still have problems. Because if 1 gangster isn't notorious enough for the set he's visiting to respect, and he's a Shot-Caller, they are not going to do shit for him. He didn't put in work in that hood. He just showed up expecting to take leadership.

Even if snoop isn't a True Crip anymore His Mentality on them is still pretty much on point. IMO anyways.

And it's just that simple.