Author Topic: it's a new dawn...a new day!  (Read 192 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
it's a new dawn...a new day!
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »
Been readin this shit and everybody speculatin whats up with the homie C-BLUE. Tell you the truth I've just been waiting for the right time and now it's clearly the right time lol. Praise Satan. First of all...I'm fuccin ecstatic, never been happier!!! and to see the return of the homie Sik is just another priceless gift from Satan. Our father below takes care of it's own and the ones he don't like..well he runs them over lol. He may use red lights or the occasional channel six van. Either way, niggas have to spend the rest of eternity in a wheelchair or in some lonely ass Armenian cemetery near the border of Azerbaijan where the ground is frozen so fuccin solid your mangled up body will remain in the same condition as it was the day those tires chopped your head off and left your insights sprinkled all over the fine streets of L.A. That being said, r.i.p. Lights. Now you can finally be with your mother. Me and Sik will be praying for your soul.

And to those who think I'm making light of a serious situation, well I feel sorry for you. Lights is in a better place and now that our tax dollars won't be feeding him any longer I can honestly say I smell a new dawn...a new day. A NEW LIFE even!

westsiderider323

Re: it's a new dawn...a new day!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 10:32:51 AM »
fuck yes hail satan and fuck bitches

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 10:36:08 AM »
lol preach

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »
Been readin this shit and everybody speculatin whats up with the homie C-BLUE. Tell you the truth I've just been waiting for the right time and now it's clearly the right time lol. Praise Satan. First of all...I'm fuccin ecstatic, never been happier!!! and to see the return of the homie Sik is just another priceless gift from Satan. Our father below takes care of it's own and the ones he don't like..well he runs them over lol. He may use red lights or the occasional channel six van. Either way, niggas have to spend the rest of eternity in a wheelchair or in some lonely ass Armenian cemetery near the border of Azerbaijan where the ground is frozen so fuccin solid your mangled up body will remain in the same condition as it was the day those tires chopped your head off and left your insights sprinkled all over the fine streets of L.A. That being said, r.i.p. Lights. Now you can finally be with your mother. Me and Sik will be praying for your soul.

And to those who think I'm making light of a serious situation, well I feel sorry for you. Lights is in a better place and now that our tax dollars won't be feeding him any longer I can honestly say I smell a new dawn...a new day. A NEW LIFE even!

you are a fuckin lowlife negroide from the ghetto, you don't pay the taxes you dumb motherfucker

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 10:47:08 AM »

you are a fuckin lowlife negroide from the ghetto, you don't pay the taxes you dumb motherfucker

You know Lights is dead because of intense Satanic prayer. Don't push me..I got enough time for another one.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 10:50:11 AM »
^ i bet that ghetto bitch sucks a mean dick. whats her name and number?

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 11:03:17 AM »

this has fear written all over it

Elano

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 11:06:17 AM »

i'm not talking to you,shut the fuck up cabròn

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »

vaffanculo che va in culo a sua madre

Elano

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »

lmfao you should use your translator better  :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 11:25:12 AM »

didnt use a translator son

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 12:53:07 PM »
well after reading that post... im gonna continue my beef against that faggot guido nigger Sikotic

but C-blue is still my nigga
The West is Back

Elano

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 01:19:34 PM »

didnt use a translator son

i see  :D

Bananas

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 02:46:57 PM »
And to those who think I'm making light of a serious situation

http://instantrimshot.com/

I love this satanic motherfucker.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 05:01:48 PM »

Cosign this shit. I feel you C-Blue. It's good to be back and see a fellow disciple of Satan is holding down Dubcc in the name of the Dark Lord.

well after reading that post... im gonna continue my beef against that faggot guido nigger Sikotic
Go eat out another stripper you fuckin mark.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE