Author Topic: It's come to my knowledge that I'm a suspect in the murder of Lights...  (Read 439 times)

westsiderider323

Re: It's come to my knowledge that I'm a suspect in the murder of Lights...
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 03:10:07 PM »
ya'll nerds get more pathetic by the day :grumpy:

They don't say "y'all" in the affluent west san fernando valley. where'd you learn to talk like that?

please say "in the streets", or, "my black friends".

or BET

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 04:50:01 PM »
Relax, LOLior, this is a message board.

Oh wait, I forgot your entire existence is based on this message board. My bad, I would take it personal too if this website extended into my personal life too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 11:57:08 AM »

They don't say "y'all" in the affluent west san fernando valley. where'd you learn to talk like that?

Well if u recall...he WAS able to prove that people from the hood go to raves, by posting up pictures of some Black kids there. Maybe one of them said "yall"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 04:20:34 PM »

Well if u recall...he WAS able to prove that people from the hood go to raves, by posting up pictures of some Black kids there. Maybe one of them said "yall"
Those kids looked hood as fuck lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 04:42:42 PM »

They was so hood they was throwin up peace signs

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »

Ravers are the only ones who could stand next to these new age skinny turquoise jean wearin muhafuckas....and when somebody says "Hey look at the fag!", nobody looks at the kid in the skinny jeans.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 07:08:48 PM »

Ravers are the only ones who could stand next to these new age skinny turquoise jean wearin muhafuckas....and when somebody says "Hey look at the fag!", nobody looks at the kid in the skinny jeans.

hahahah