Author Topic: I saw that new video of Ashanti ft Crooked I and I really don't understand why.  (Read 234 times)

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Everybody says that he's the one who can bring the West back to the top. His flow is not that incredible at all, he aint got the charisma, and he's screaming "MURDAAA" and shit...Dressed in some kind of fur coat, and saying he's from the streets.
And an other thing: if you're the next big thing, you wouldn't be 5 years in the game and haven't achieved shit.

In one word: far overrated!!!!!

On The Edge of Insanity

This appearance I'll admit isn't exactly anything special, but I mean which rap on a rnb song has ever been that great?

Listen to his guest appearances on proper rap albums such as Kurupt's Streetz Iz A Mutha, and his work on compilations such as 19th Street Compilation, Escape From Death Row, Too Gangsta For Radio, etc and you will see the real Crooked I.

Just wait until he drops his album, then you will see what all the fuss is about.

Kaidy

If you're going to base your opinion of Crook on just one verse, please don't let it be this one. Check some of his other shit, he's fire.

8)

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
If you're going to base your opinion of Crook on just one verse, please don't let it be this one. Check some of his other shit, he's fire.

8)

I hope so,
ok man, you're right, maybe it's better to wait and then judge....

verbalassaulta

listen to uh oh...or his guest appearances on streetz...i dont need to say anymore...  he's the wests last hope

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Everybody says that he's the one who can bring the West back to the top. His flow is not that incredible at all, he aint got the charisma, and he's screaming "MURDAAA" and shit...Dressed in some kind of fur coat, and saying he's from the streets.
And an other thing: if you're the next big thing, you wouldn't be 5 years in the game and haven't achieved shit.

good job...everyone is on his dick cept SGV

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

smerlus

you're right vigilante, everone that is good just gets famous in one day. like too short, he just lies about slanging tapes from the back of his car, 2pac wasn't found by digital under ground and eminem came straight from the trailer park to multiplatinum status.

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG

is that the only crooked i verse/song you've heard?
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

S.G.V.

vigilante?...r u tryin to diss me?...i hope not...anyway...cmon foo u cant base ur opinion on a verse he spits for an r&b song...95% of rappers doin guest spots on r&b tracks dont come off as they usually would...just listen to Gangstaology, Uh Oh, Murderin MCs, Underground Tatics, Anthem 7.....

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you're right vigilante, everone that is good just gets famous in one day. like too short, he just lies about slanging tapes from the back of his car, 2pac wasn't found by digital under ground and eminem came straight from the trailer park to multiplatinum status.
Good Post

EM28

Re:I saw that new video of Ashanti ft Crooked I and I really don't understand w
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 05:55:45 PM »

good job...everyone is on his dick cept SGV

yeah everybody is.  I don't find anything special about him.
that's my opinion