Author Topic: EXPOSING the outlawz  (Read 678 times)

wardy

Re: EXPOSING the outlawz
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 07:09:29 AM »
Sure i read somewhere it was Pacs sister and this confirms it

AllHipHop.com: Who in Pac’s circle has been there for you?

Sekyiwa Shakur: We are a family, the entire circle. All of the Outlawz: Kadafi a godbrother, Kastro our first cousin, and EDI of the Outlawz and I have two children together, and we’ve raised them together. Napoleon is not a part of the Outlawz, but we keep in touch. Besides him, we all live within a mile of each other [near Atlanta]. Shock G and my mom are still close.

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=757607&referrerid=117198
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 07:21:36 AM »
Doesn't EDI have 2 kids with Pacs sister? and I wonder if Mopreme and Big Syke will speak on the outlawz situation if these rumors are true, also anyone like me think that they kept reppin pacs name but they hardly mentioned Kadafi bar the odd track and name check on album notes/interviews.

Fatal n Nobe made a track called Killa Kadaf on their last album thug in thug out, they keep mention him whener ppl ask about him, but most ppl ask about Pac and thats why he gets more attention ofcourse..

and, if all this is true, why is Big Syke featured on their new album? why did he appear on Legendz in the game video? Why didnt kastro leave earlier?? He hasnt made music with them for years now.. he had 1 or 2 verses in we want in album and thats it.. some solo joints, but nothing with the rest of the group really..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 07:24:11 AM »
Doesn't EDI have 2 kids with Pacs sister? and I wonder if Mopreme and Big Syke will speak on the outlawz situation if these rumors are true, also anyone like me think that they kept reppin pacs name but they hardly mentioned Kadafi bar the odd track and name check on album notes/interviews.

They've mentioned Kadafi a bit, fatal did alot on his first album and other albums.