3 (9.7%)
Masta Killa
0 (0%)
Cappadonna
0 (0%)
u-god
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: fav wu tang member?  (Read 419 times)

rayallen0

Re: fav wu tang member?
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »
Pro tools was wack? Damn oh damn one of the best albums of that year and better than them killah albums and mos def better than that wu massacre...thats nerestin u like the group albums more tho
it was no where near as good as fishscale or even big doe rehab. it is way better than ghostdini which was unusally wack for a ghost album.

I liked Protools when I first heard it, but that feeling has dwindled over time.  There are some good tracks, and GZA's raps are sharp as ever, but man the beats really kill the whole thing for me.  And, clever as his lines may be, he sounds generally uninspired to be rapping them for us.  He needs to get RZA to head back down to his basement and craft some more post-apocalyptic heatseekers to help inspire him to hype up his raps, instead of sounding like a talented lyricist on Percocet.  Maybe that will kick him out of the funk he's been in for nearly a decade.  Hopefully we'll see a return to form soon, because Pro Tools is just a damn shame to listen to.

rayallen0

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
Pro tools was wack? Damn oh damn one of the best albums of that year and better than them killah albums and mos def better than that wu massacre...thats nerestin u like the group albums more tho
his first 3...well not his first first album but liquid swords, Beneath the Surface & Legend of the Liquid Sword are all some of my fav albums.

awol22222

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 08:07:54 PM »
Nobody voted for U-God, Masta Killa, or Cappadonna.....

rayallen0

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 08:30:37 PM »
MastaKilla is hella dope (no Said date) but guess doesnt matter.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »
Rza n gza are makin part 2 of the liquid series
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.