Author Topic: Daz said that the new Death Row Records handing him a six-figure check  (Read 1385 times)

Anonymous.

• 'G'
Re: Daz said that the new Death Row Records handing him a six-figure check
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 11:50:17 AM »
DAZ FUCK these bitch ass simp muthafuckaz whinin about makaveli and dillinger album! you straight pimped their bitch ass! who the fuck would pay $500 or $50 or whatever the fuck the cost was when every album can be bought for free! Thanks to these busted ass muthafuckaz for the free bangin ass muzik! i Bang it in my beamer and spend all my money on chronic and celebrate the greatness of this shit! fuckk yall!!

calm down stan...u sound like that shemale that was crying for britney spears
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2010, 01:53:32 PM »
rage who always outshines them all on they own tracks

Word, I'd like to see a Daz produced Lady of Rage album or mixtape or whatever

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 05:04:40 PM »
DAZ FUCK these bitch ass simp muthafuckaz whinin about makaveli and dillinger album! you straight pimped their bitch ass! who the fuck would pay $500 or $50 or whatever the fuck the cost was when every album can be bought for free! Thanks to these busted ass muthafuckaz for the free bangin ass muzik! i Bang it in my beamer and spend all my money on chronic and celebrate the greatness of this shit! fuckk yall!!

calm down stan...u sound like that shemale that was crying for britney spears
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens