Author Topic: bitch told me to get a job  (Read 370 times)

Sparegeez

Re: bitch told me to get a job
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 04:04:44 PM »
Tell the bitch get some work and make you BOSS if she's complaining.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 08:12:56 PM »
bitch is not even answering the phone when i call. fucc that bitch. i have definitely not ruled out rape but i have decided to re-think my entire strategy. what really did me in was the diplomas and if you can't produce any you're pretty much lights out..god rest his soul lol. this will not happen again. i will also take sik's advice and get the fake business cards. having them custom made by a professional is a brilliant way to disarm these face cream sluts and really make a good impression. I've googled some cards and I'm so impressed I feel like a lawyer already.
Yeah. It's great for picking up bitches too. If it says your profession is something like "cosmetic surgeon" or "attorney at law", you can see the moist spots on the front of their pants when you hand them the card.
he better back that up with a dope ass ride.
Nah, see, that's where you come in with the "I drive a hybrid because I love the environment" deal. Bitches loves that environmental shit.

But if you're driving a 1979 Datsun, well, that's another story.

donty worry homie..i drive a 1982 Hyundai Pony

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 09:21:39 PM »
bitch is not even answering the phone when i call. fucc that bitch. i have definitely not ruled out rape but i have decided to re-think my entire strategy. what really did me in was the diplomas and if you can't produce any you're pretty much lights out..god rest his soul lol. this will not happen again. i will also take sik's advice and get the fake business cards. having them custom made by a professional is a brilliant way to disarm these face cream sluts and really make a good impression. I've googled some cards and I'm so impressed I feel like a lawyer already.
Yeah. It's great for picking up bitches too. If it says your profession is something like "cosmetic surgeon" or "attorney at law", you can see the moist spots on the front of their pants when you hand them the card.
Nah, see, that's where you come in with the "I drive a hybrid because I love the environment" deal. Bitches loves that environmental shit.

haha classic!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM »

Look at those ballin' ass side view mirrors. So practical!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 09:02:57 AM »
hahahaha man I never even noticed those side view mirrors hahaha man that car is CLASSIC!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »

Just get u one of them license plates that says "My other car is a Benz"....and youre good to go. Females will always fall for the bullshit cus they measure risk/reward. The risk is they end up fuckin a guy who only drives a Hyundai Pony (chances are theyve done worse already anyways). The reward is they end up fuckin a cosmetic surgeon who drives a Benz. They will shoot for the stars and hope u really have a Benz.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »
you gotta stay low key my niggas. you think harry o would've been indicted if he had driven and lived in a 1982 hyundai pony. not a chance!

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 06:37:02 PM »
you gotta stay low key my niggas. you think harry o would've been indicted if he had driven and lived in a 1982 hyundai pony. not a chance!
LMAO

That's the truth though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE