Author Topic: How many games should there b n a nfl season?  (Read 408 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How many games should there b n a nfl season?
« on: August 26, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »
Owners are sayin they tryna push 2 make nfl season 18 games cuz fans want it that way...wouldnt ticket prices go up...cuz players would demand more n salary?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: How many games should there b n a nfl season?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 02:34:50 PM »
They probably should of kept it fourteen. But as a huge fan of watching the game, I can't object to sixteen.

Eighteen is stupid though. The only reason the owners want it is to make money on ticket sales for two more games. From what Carson Palmer says, it sounds like a HUGE majority of players don't want it to be eighteen anyway.

It should stay sixteen; keeps each & every game, each & every week important.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 04:25:51 PM »
Sure more money 4 them but it aint like u dont get more sports...sides player ass..sayin they can go up 2 22 games if all sides agreed...u rather have 5 pre season games n 16 regular season games?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 05:20:18 PM »
Sure more money 4 them but it aint like u dont get more sports...sides player ass..sayin they can go up 2 22 games if all sides agreed...u rather have 5 pre season games n 16 regular season games?

I don't care what happens in preseason, so it doesn't matter to me how many games there are there.

If you make it 18 regular season games, it takes away some of the importance of the other games.

16 game schedule you can lose five-six games max. or else you won't make the playoffs. If you make it 18, that would be weak, inevitably cause more injuries & the teams you watched in the playoffs would be all banged up.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »
no preseason.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »
I feel what ur sayin cham but 16 is 2 short...look at it like this...nfl apparently is the sport bringin n most money? If thats true and they are bringin in that much more money than nhl, nba, and mlb who all have many more games...many more...y not more games?
Cube

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 09:21:26 PM »
I feel what ur sayin cham but 16 is 2 short...look at it like this...nfl apparently is the sport bringin n most money? If thats true and they are bringin in that much more money than nhl, nba, and mlb who all have many more games...many more...y not more games?

Cause from a fans perspective, he or I could give a shit about how those owners line their pockets.  I agree with him, 18 games would mean the elite teams who lock down their divisions early benching players for 4 weeks instead of 2 or whatever.  Keep it 16.  You could still shorten the preseason without expanding the regular season.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 06:22:24 AM »
So its good 2 make it harder 4 the "og teams" 16 is 2 short...3 pre season games and 18 regular season games imo is good...u wait all those months 4 16 games?
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 09:34:23 AM »
So its good 2 make it harder 4 the "og teams" 16 is 2 short...3 pre season games and 18 regular season games imo is good...u wait all those months 4 16 games?

If by "OG teams" you mean the leagues best, it will be easier for them; but also easier for them to suffer a major injury & the league shouldn't be decided by "who can stay the healthiest".

Injuries should just be an unfortunate part of the game, that should happen as little as possible; it shouldn't help determine a winner.

& again, the best teams will bench their starters for the last four games, instead of the last two; so in theory, you'll basically be watchin a preseaon game with subs the last two weeks of the season with the leagues best.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »
how bout they give guaranteed contracts then come with the 18 games, fucc'n bastards ain't got to get cracc'd in they damn head, man running baccs gonna get like only 3 year deals with a 18 game sched, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 10:22:19 PM »
Stupid they tryna change this. 16 is cool.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 07:46:00 AM »
The wear and tear of an 18 game season would be harsh. I think players want to be 40 and still feel their legs. Imagine Brian westbrook will be a vegetable by the end of a 18 game season.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 09:03:45 AM »
So 16 games is cool but 2 more extra games is 2 much? Trainin camp, ota's, pre season and 16 games is cool but 2 more games is beyond what a player can handle
Cube

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »
I think so they're only in there for like 15mins in those two games

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 07:04:30 PM »
82 plus playoffs.