Author Topic: Fuckin bitch i swear....  (Read 525 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fuckin bitch i swear....
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 03:19:03 PM »
Aite...would u hit it and then shoot shit up? Or what if u c her wit another person?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 02:04:13 AM »
the smart thing would be to kill her. make sure you make that body disappear. what you do is you cut that bitch up in a kiddie pool and then you dry the severed body parts in a microwave. after that you stuff the parts in a muthafuccin commercial grade garbage disposal. don't be stupid. listen to cuzz.

too much work. Leave her in the kiddie pool and tell Floyd the meat is Kosher. The evidence will be gone in 20-30 minutes.

too much work?? see thats why niggas get caught...they don't wanna do any work! i'd spend hours, days, weeks, even months if i needed to secure my liberty. you gonna be in jail doing a thousand years thinkin 'damn I shoulda listen to the nigga C-Blue..that nigga know whats up'.
hahaha

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 10:07:14 AM »
c'mon now...we know you won't be missing from here w/o updating this forum of what it is you are doing.  Hell, I could see you smuggling a brick of heroin into jail just to get the chance to use the internet for 5 min to update wcc on your life.

GTFO little ho.  You have been proven time and time again that you are a bitch.  You got ethered more than NIK ever did, because when it comes down to it.  NIK punked your weak ass.  Drove 8 hours to play basketball......HAHAHAHAHA.  Elior>Your tough guy mirror picture takin ass.

Did you think up your screen name with me in mind?  Cause it seems like I'm balls deep in your mouth the way you talk about me and I have no clue who you are.  Unlike you, I am not an insecure lil' bitch...I could give a fuck about what you or any other clown on this site thinks about me...I handled my business for me.  Insecure lil' bitches like you are just going to constantly be talking shit on the internet, cause you know there is no recourse.  It is the only place where you can "act" like a man.  The internet has bread tons of lil' bitches just like you...thats why I don't even know who the fuck you are...cause there are so many just like you.  Insecurity is a mutha fucka isn't it, you lil coward.

You are a pure bitch.  Try and act tough now, but when you were face to face with NIK after driving 8 hours with the intention of kicking his ass, you played basketball with him.  End of story tough guy.

westsiderider323

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 10:34:35 AM »
plain and simple you kick her in the fuckin mouth big dog