Author Topic: Fuckin bitch i swear....  (Read 551 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Fuckin bitch i swear....
« on: August 26, 2010, 10:06:28 PM »
i broke up with my chick earlier today and told her i wasnt giving her back the movies and ipod she bought me cus they are mine and the slut threw a fuckin brick at my car window

if i go missing for a few days yall call up Nueces County jail and use Queens money to make my bail cus i really might have to beat this bitch up cus i swear if i see her imma choke the shit outta her and slap her. imma Chris Brown her ass

damn i need a pop a few xanax's

fuckin crazy bitches  >:(
The West is Back

acgrundy

Re: Fuckin bitch i swear....
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 10:16:30 PM »
c'mon now...we know you won't be missing from here w/o updating this forum of what it is you are doing.  Hell, I could see you smuggling a brick of heroin into jail just to get the chance to use the internet for 5 min to update wcc on your life.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 10:22:00 PM »
What window did she bust? Because movies + i-pod = you won. However just on  principle, you might have to violate that bitch!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 10:24:15 PM »
my passenger side...

im feelin like Day Day from next friday right about now...
fuck what if i go after her and she has pepper spray or a tazer... then i take the L
The West is Back

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 10:32:43 PM »
The passenger window can be replaced for as cheap as $60. So even if you pay up to $100 to fix it, ain't bad for the i pod and movies.
Chalk it up bruh. Unless she comes back
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 10:34:24 PM »
The passenger window can be replaced for as cheap as $60. So even if you pay up to $100 to fix it, ain't bad for the i pod and movies.
Chalk it up bruh. Unless she comes back

i wanna kill her though... imma have to ask Sikotic to run over this bitch too
The West is Back

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 10:37:25 PM »
I wouldn't outsource Sik to handle any kind of business when a chick is involved.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 10:50:35 PM »
fuck i just should of never let the bitch knew where i live...
The West is Back

when it rains it pours

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 11:30:56 PM »
kill her with kindness

buy her a new ipod and movies and some new shoes, bitch wont no what to do

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 03:18:56 AM »
I wouldn't outsource Sik to handle any kind of business when a chick is involved.
Nah, if she's under 350 pounds and mentally stable then I have no interest in her.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 03:22:14 AM »
kill her with kindness

sounds like cupcakin to me and that's no bueno

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 03:32:48 AM »
kill her with kindness

sounds like cupcakin to me and that's no bueno
Its not cupcakin if all the shit is already broken. Gyeah!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:33:03 AM by S.I.K. »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 05:22:14 AM »
does this mean she found about the other chick you were fuckin with? either way, i'd take it as a learning experience, a chick with self-esteem issues would never have the guts to do something like this, maybe your aiming too high  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Anunikke

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2010, 06:07:48 AM »
Get back with her, buy her a car.
Then break up again later and take the car back because you gave it to her.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2010, 09:18:13 AM »
c'mon now...we know you won't be missing from here w/o updating this forum of what it is you are doing.  Hell, I could see you smuggling a brick of heroin into jail just to get the chance to use the internet for 5 min to update wcc on your life.

GTFO little ho.  You have been proven time and time again that you are a bitch.  You got ethered more than NIK ever did, because when it comes down to it.  NIK punked your weak ass.  Drove 8 hours to play basketball......HAHAHAHAHA.  Elior>Your tough guy mirror picture takin ass.