Author Topic: i want more unreleased shit from eazy-e  (Read 144 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i want more unreleased shit from eazy-e
« on: December 16, 2002, 04:28:45 PM »
i wanna hear sum unreleased shit from eazy-e not that Ep they released that was crap i want OG versions like the double og version of BNK not the LT Hutton mix and other songs cuz i know theres alot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:i want more unreleased shit from eazy-e
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 04:31:07 PM »
Ask Yella...LoL...

EazySteve

• 'G'
Re:I want more unreleased shit from Eazy-E
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 05:32:53 PM »
Fa sho man!  Hopefully they drop a single for this track their puttin on the Dark Blue soundtrack, so we can show some more support.  We still have love for the Godfather...

Gotta ask Rhythm D and Julio G too...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 06:37:49 PM »
Fa sho man!  Hopefully they drop a single for this track their puttin on the Dark Blue soundtrack, so we can show some more support.  We still have love for the Godfather...

whens the dark blue OST come out? and isnt it suppose 2 b only ruthless artists? and i pray there gunna use the OG of the song and not a new beat and i PRAY they dont use neptunes or ne1 like that lol

EazySteve

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 06:42:04 PM »
The movie is supposed to come out late Feb. 2003.  I'm guessin the Eazy song is gonna be production by Rhythm D.

closetothalimit

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 07:16:51 PM »
agreed

we need way more unreleased original songs by eazy-e, he has been one of the greatest talents in rap, they need to put his shit out.

btw, has lil eazy actually released any tracks or what is he doin?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2002, 07:17:34 PM by Rain »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:I want more unreleased shit from Eazy-E
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2002, 07:37:05 PM »

Yea...I heard Rythm D has most of the unreleased Eazy shit...I knew some homies on the net who had full albums with unreleased Eazy shit given to them by Rythm D...I doubt itll get released anytime soon though...PeACe

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2002, 09:14:19 PM »
Yea...I heard Rythm D has most of the unreleased Eazy shit...I knew some homies on the net who had full albums with unreleased Eazy shit given to them by Rythm D...I doubt itll get released anytime soon though...PeACe

dam that sounds tite.... could they hook me up or r they like ITS MINE and wont share?

EazySteve

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2002, 06:59:09 AM »
agreed

we need way more unreleased original songs by eazy-e, he has been one of the greatest talents in rap, they need to put his shit out.

btw, has lil eazy actually released any tracks or what is he doin?

Lil' E is workin on his football career.  Maybe we'll hear somthin late next year  :-\