Author Topic: Big Fase 100 - No Help (Game Diss)  (Read 829 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Big Fase 100 - No Help (Game Diss)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »
uuh okay.. Didnt watch the full fase interview.. and if he had a problem with it when he heard it the first time around he should have said it..

thats his brother for fucks sake.. I would have.
It seems like his problem with it was that he didn't have the sister's permission to do it. He didn't know that happened until he spoke to the sister. He thought she was okay with it.

As for why they didn't have a problem with "Promised Land" or the Game DVD interview on Life After Math DVD, I'm not sure the issue is with the Game's dad raping her part of the story but perhaps she don't like him letting the world know that she ended up becoming a prostitute or whatever he was talking about at the end of that verse.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 10:13:19 PM »
hoping this track makes RED good promo for game fase hahah i swear these dudes are really cool laughing at everyone talking about them on the internet haha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 09:16:41 AM »
Whats the name of the game song ur talkin bout?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 10:59:40 AM »
is it Lost Ones with K-Young?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 01:12:16 PM »
Growing Up/ Around The Way was another song where Game mentions the situation.  It ain't like the hip hop community don't already know about the shit so B-Flys and Fases' being disappointed now all of a sudden doesn't add up.  I remember saying to myself that B-Fly was looking like a fool dissing Kanary Diamonds in that other vid Fase had because she was down with her brother.  I ain't saying Game don't fuck up or say some fucked up shit sometimes about his family but it almost comes across like his siblings is on some hatin' shit too.  Fase don't have no potential to blow 'cause he's a boring ass rapper simple as that.  B-Fly, cmon babe- Kanary's flow and look is better on some real shit.  Putting your family on is one thing but damn, fam got to have some talent.  Can't just be throwing some bull shit out there.  My take   

wardy

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 01:54:29 PM »
The fase beat is fuckin bangin but the song itself is average imo. That game track sounds deep as fuck, hope it drops in full on a album or mixtape.
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 04:42:29 PM »
As for why they didn't have a problem with "Promised Land" or the Game DVD interview on Life After Math DVD, I'm not sure the issue is with the Game's dad raping her part of the story but perhaps she don't like him letting the world know that she ended up becoming a prostitute or whatever he was talking about at the end of that verse.

fair point, maybe it is that

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2010, 04:51:54 PM »

fair point, maybe it is that
I can't agree.  Nobody even really knows who she is, much less what she look like.  Then again, I ain't part of the Taylor family (thank God)