Author Topic: DUBCNN: G Malone - We On Ft. Tiny Beef & Tiny Doo (Audio/Video)  (Read 852 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: G Malone - We On Ft. Tiny Beef & Tiny Doo (Audio/Video)
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 10:38:46 AM »
I havent had a chance 2 peep mickeys muzik but i will...damu is the best cept 4 shadow so lets c how he stands up agaisnt him...checke this album out "salute me" and let me know...listen closely 2 what hes sayin cuz hes spittin over some dope beats
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 11:39:04 AM »
Imho u say mitchy cuz ur down wit him but thats cool but mr shadow is one of the best from the west period...go listen 2 his albums...or ill mention some

na I'm no tryin to be biased or nothin it's my honest opinion there is artists that I like just as much as mitchy but on the given topic this is my honest opinion. If you wanna talk about on some MC lyrical shit I'd say jayo over mitchy or anyone else from SD. But Mr. Shadow is a real dope artist I'm not tryin to take that from him but to say he's the best from SD is kinda extreme to me but I respect your opinion

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 11:53:02 AM »
Imho u say mitchy cuz ur down wit him but thats cool but mr shadow is one of the best from the west period...go listen 2 his albums...or ill mention some

na I'm no tryin to be biased or nothin it's my honest opinion there is artists that I like just as much as mitchy but on the given topic this is my honest opinion. If you wanna talk about on some MC lyrical shit I'd say jayo over mitchy or anyone else from SD. But Mr. Shadow is a real dope artist I'm not tryin to take that from him but to say he's the best from SD is kinda extreme to me but I respect your opinion

jayo back in a days yes but how much i like him he is irrelevant long time and present time as top lyricist outta Daygo Black Mikey is one of the best at the time

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 12:01:52 PM »

That's a good point jayo's not bringin the same fire that he used to back then. If he wasn't locked up I'd say Lil Spank from EH would be the best lyricist from SD or C-Hecc would be another option but Black Mikey is definitely up there with them he's dope.

jayo back in a days yes but how much i like him he is irrelevant long time and present time as top lyricist outta Daygo Black Mikey is one of the best at the time

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 01:50:48 PM »
Aite good lookin...but til mr shadow shows me otherwise hes ndeed the best rapper outta sd and i been listenin 2 glasses, mitchy, jayo a long time but flow-wise mitchy, jayo, glasses and many others cant c shadow...check that album out and let me know
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2010, 07:03:08 AM »
it seems that both Tiny's are now part of Blu Division so hopefully we will see this project out and if albums sounds at least like a vid i cant wait it might slap really hard

Aite good lookin...but til mr shadow shows me otherwise hes ndeed the best rapper outta sd and i been listenin 2 glasses, mitchy, jayo a long time but flow-wise mitchy, jayo, glasses and many others cant c shadow...check that album out and let me know

and back to mr shadow album is dope that for sure but he reminds me other thing about chicano rappers i dont like all of them sound the same no voice modulation or nothing (good that he doesnt  have strong accent  ;D ) they just rapping and if not the beats i wouldnt even pay close attention to album.and as far for so.cal album like i said its dope but as a SD its just ok i missing that DAygo vibe what mention before rappers have on their albums means this album not slaps or knocks is just bangin like traditional westcoast cd ( and i heard plenty of them already but beats are really dope tho). and as far as lyricism from Shadow he is cool but sorry he is not even remotely close to jayo  when he was in prime or most recent to Black Mikey, it seems we can agree to one thing that we disagree who is the best in Daygo  ;) ;)
waiting for ur opinion on Black Mikey  ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »
So both tinys are on blu d? As far as shadow...wait til u hear his new album....jayo was dope but id take shadow any point n his career over jayo...go back and listen 2 shadows albums from years back and his flow hasnt changed...but i guess well have 2 disagree...havent had a chance 2 check 4 black mickey but if i think hes better than shadow ima tell ya no doubt
Cube

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2010, 02:52:57 PM »
@get your c-walk on
Aight so i checked mr. shadow's "Salute Me" album that shit was bangin. Shadow's definitely one of the best from SD bar for bar in my opinion. His lyrics i'd say are a lil above average and he definitely spit that gangsta shit so i'm glad i checked that album. Also i been listenin to his song Gun Shots a lot lately you heard that song?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2010, 03:39:26 PM »
g love being around a gang of red rags i swear yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »
Yeah i heard that song wrongkind...he got a gang of traxx like that easy...u ready 4 another mr shadow album? He got albums 4 years...lol but hes jus dope and aint never sold out...but mitchx duz-ent do it 4 me most of the time...outta the group id take phil da agony...and as far as the whole accent thing bout chicano rappers imo shadow dont have that which i agree 4 the most part ruins the muzik...but mr shadow been workin at this 4 years now
Cube