Author Topic: What west coast albums have gone plat this year?  (Read 264 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:What west coast albums have gone plat this year?
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2002, 09:03:22 AM »
With the support of the West Coast "Fans" I wont really be surprised if only 2 Pac go plat... I mean... Why do u think they all colaborating with East Coast cats now... Their fans are showing absolutly no Love to them and always finds something to hate.. and Im not talking about Snoop's album... Listen to WC's new one... I mean, hes representing the West Coast to the fullest and see the result, he's not even mentioned in this thread cuz we all know he probably wont go gold and thats sad.. Anywayz, that was juss my opinion

^^^^^^^^^^^ohh shit thats one of the best posts i've read in a LONG ASS TIME!!!!! maybe one of the best on wcc ever!!

that was REAL ya'll! im puttin that in my sig! much props, HOW DO YOU WANT THE WEST TO SELL IF THE WESTCOAST PEEPS/FANS DON'T EVEN SUPPORT IT!! ya'll gotta stop all this fuckin hatin..

peace

dpgc2002

Re:What west coast albums have gone plat this year?
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2002, 09:03:40 AM »
I think this proves that the WEST COAST SOUND is pretty much dead...I mean WC drops a hot album and nobody outside of a few thousand in Cali probably bought it...I guarantee if the same album was dropped in '96 WC would be at gold right now...