Poll

Do all those fine ass weather women and new anchor chicks give you a stiffy while you just wanna get information on your community?

Yes
4 (57.1%)
No
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Am I the only one who gets a boner while watching the evening news?  (Read 527 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Am I the only one who gets a boner while watching the evening news?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 03:52:18 AM »
I'm tired of this shit. First, you see a fine ass weather women with a miniskirt and her titties hanging out that gets your dick on hard. Then, out of nowhere they break to a story about child molestation or rape.

R U really complaining about hot weather chicks? *smh* Child molestation ok, but since when does a rape story turn you off?

We don't have weather chicks here,  you should be more thankful for what you got. >:(

Btw our most famous weather man was arrested for raping his girlfriend.

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 03:57:45 AM »
you guys are from la county and san diego though, your news reporters are probably all failed actresses who sucked enough dick to read the weather on tv. up here we have jim vanderzwaan hahaha

oh shit 831 rep

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 02:48:45 PM »
I'm tired of this shit. First, you see a fine ass weather women with a miniskirt and her titties hanging out that gets your dick on hard. Then, out of nowhere they break to a story about child molestation or rape.

R U really complaining about hot weather chicks? *smh* Child molestation ok, but since when does a rape story turn you off?

We don't have weather chicks here,  you should be more thankful for what you got. >:(

First, I like it when news and weather are about news and weather, no drunk hilbilly (foxnews) behavior, no big titties, just news and weather.

Second, allegedly raped his girlfriend.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 03:19:19 PM »

He should of been arrested for not doing it on camera. That asshole.

I see your point though. I'm taking this all for granted.

Hey, anybody remember than "Naked News" shit that was so popular about 10 years ago? Where women would start a news story fully clothed and strip naked by the end of the story.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 03:46:42 PM »
Lol @ weather man rapin a woman...u wish that was u sik
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 05:02:53 PM »
I don't rape. Some women want the dick deep down inside, bt scream and shout like they don't. You know how these scandalous hoes be sometimes.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 07:28:03 PM »
I don't rape. Some women want the dick deep down inside, bt scream and shout like they don't. You know how these scandalous hoes be sometimes.

that word is not even part of my vocabulary. in my book...no means yes. why do they always scream like they're having an orgasm? i know why. they're having an orgasm.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 01:55:54 AM »

We don't have weather chicks here,  you should be more thankful for what you got. >:(

First, I like it when news and weather are about news and weather, no drunk hilbilly (foxnews) behavior, no big titties, just news and weather.

:P

I prefer a decent daily paper and internet anyway
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:57:46 AM by still not decided »

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 09:10:41 AM »

We don't have weather chicks here,  you should be more thankful for what you got. >:(

True! Why would I watch the wearther for big titties? ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 06:43:25 PM »

Kills two birds with one stone.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 09:25:36 AM »

Damn, such a smartass. But definitely right, tho!

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 10:32:33 PM »

Damn, such a smartass. But definitely right, tho!
;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 09:21:32 AM »

You know how awkward it can be when you got an erection and someone walks in when the rape new story is on? Fuck you, media, for engaging the wrong head into your programming.
Shit. Just when I think you can't get any funnier, you post this shit. :laugh: