Author Topic: Matt Barnes Arrested  (Read 202 times)

theremedy360

Matt Barnes Arrested
« on: September 09, 2010, 10:41:56 AM »
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sacramento County authorities say Los Angeles Lakers guard Matt Barnes has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.

Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Tim Curran says deputies arrested Barnes after responding to what was termed an incomplete 911 call from a home around 4:16 p.m. Wednesday.

Deputies say both Barnes and the woman had visible injuries, but took Barnes into custody after determining he had been the primary aggressor.

The name of the woman was not released, but she was described by authorities as "a woman who lived with him and with whom he had a dating relationship."

Barnes was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on suspicion of domestic violence and maliciously obstructing the use of a telephone line.

He posted a $50,000 bond and was released. He is scheduled to be arraigned in court Monday.

Aaron Goodwin, Barnes' agent, reached in Turkey by ESPNLosAngeles.com, said in a text message that he was "getting the facts first from both parties" before commenting further.

"I plan to find out accurately what transpired, and go from there," Goodwin said via text.

Barnes, who attended UCLA, signed a two-year, $3.6 million contract with the Lakers in July.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Matt Barnes Arrested
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »
LOL great start Matt!

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Matt Barnes Arrested
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 08:59:16 PM »
what a classy guy....watch NIK try to defend him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens