Author Topic: Do white dudez still rock DuRags n 2010?And how come?How come u thawt it waz ok?  (Read 250 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i alwayz had 2 ask myself like wassup wit y'all wearin' durags n shit like it was the logical thing to do.  who gave y'all the pass to just do some shit like that.  that shit blowz me.  There's just some things that white people can't do.  There's no need 2 take 2 take offense but plz, for the sake of u, ur mother, fashion, and these beautiful two little white and brown mirrors that god gave me and my face, don't ever wear that shit and if u ever see 1 of ur ppl wearing 1, plz walk 2 to them kinda and tell them to take it off or remove it from their person.  if u can't convince them to without a quik-whit reason, then just tell them the truth... it's a bad fashion statement, it way popular back in the 80's and 90's, and that's only what black guyz do if they don't wana show off they fucked up lookin ass hair shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
eminem made that shit popular.

thank your boy dre

BiggBoogaBiff

eminem made that shit popular.

thank your boy dre

lol.  that shit had 2 have been a smack 2 tha face to all of the white people across the land.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
durags have always been gay 2 wear, u fucks could keep that shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Does anyone still wear durags in 2010? lol.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Does anyone still wear durags in 2010? lol.
50 Cent and B. Pumper lmao
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
obviously the guys laughing about durags dont really know what they are used for.
Theyre used to keep ur hair in place, idk how it became fashion tho

O.G A.Geesta'z

i never would of "thawt"
The West is Back

Anunikke

obviously the guys laughing about durags dont really know what they are used for.
Theyre used to keep ur hair in place, idk how it became fashion tho
That makes them even more laughable.

westsiderider323