Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 157682 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1440 on: February 11, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
'm rooting for him but it'll be tough once they do better scouting. Not a great shooter, athlete, passer, defender. Solid tho

I dont understand what scouting is gonna do. Lakers had to know he was the main focus defensively n he still gave em 38. You are underratin the kid. He came outta nowhere n hes young his game is gonna develop. Besides He doesnt have to be great this team is missing its two most talented players and hes out there puttin on mini jordanlike performances. Hes inspirin his teammates and gettin the best from everyone n lookin like a leader somethin the Knicks were lacking from Melo n Amare. All he has to do is work on his turnovers n keep playin smart like hes doin and when Melo n Amare get back this team could be on the rise.

Amare is going to be a great help for him

but Carmelo......he may hurt the chemistry to be honest

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1441 on: February 11, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
I hear you Rallo. Melo has to swallow his pride n let Lin be the main ball handler which he may or may not do but Im leanin more towards the fact he will. I dont think Carmelo wants to fuck up whats goin on now especially with people sayin the Knicks messed up in the trade for him. At the end of the day this teams weakness was PG and now shit is startin to look like a strength.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1442 on: February 11, 2012, 05:59:34 PM »
I hear you Rallo. Melo has to swallow his pride n let Lin be the main ball handler which he may or may not do but Im leanin more towards the fact he will. I dont think Carmelo wants to fuck up whats goin on now especially with people sayin the Knicks messed up in the trade for him. At the end of the day this teams weakness was PG and now shit is startin to look like a strength.

who da hell builds these teams, i swear the heat and knicks just throw in talent together without really considereing the team, and hopefully thinking that theyll play good because their good players.

melo and amare was the stupidest shit ever, i dont even know why NY was so bent on getting melo, which made nof ucking sense. these guys are fucking dumb. no wonder these franchises are usually at the bottom of the barrel.

NY was in a much better situation before melo, and so was melo.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1443 on: February 11, 2012, 06:21:17 PM »
yeah Melo shouldve waited for free agency, taken the money loss and signed to NY and got his money back with endorsements

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1444 on: February 11, 2012, 06:46:56 PM »
LIN is going hard again tonight

17 points and still a quarter left

rayallen0

« Reply #1445 on: February 11, 2012, 07:50:56 PM »
did u just say hes not a great passer??????
yep. have you seen all the turnovers and watched him play more than just the last few games?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1446 on: February 11, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
did u just say hes not a great passer??????
yep. have you seen all the turnovers and watched him play more than just the last few games?
from the 4 games i've watched dude has incredible floor vision which leads to his great passes

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #1447 on: February 12, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »

who da hell builds these teams, i swear the heat and knicks just throw in talent together without really considereing the team, and hopefully thinking that theyll play good because their good players.

melo and amare was the stupidest shit ever, i dont even know why NY was so bent on getting melo, which made nof ucking sense. these guys are fucking dumb. no wonder these franchises are usually at the bottom of the barrel.

NY was in a much better situation before melo, and so was melo.

You can't compare MIA and NY. The guys on MIA had been friends for a while and had been talking about that possibility since the Beijing Olympics. It's not like the Heat GM just woke up one day and thought "Hey, I'm gonna sign Bosh and LeBron", all of them were in on it. Plus, lets not forget that they made the finals their first year. I know a team with all that talent is championship or bust, but they still made the finals when nobody said they would at the beginning of the season. NY getting Melo was much more random and a much worse idea, still not sure what to make of the Heat.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1448 on: February 12, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
yeah Lebron and Wade talked about playing with eachother for 2 years

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1449 on: February 12, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »
NY simply wanted star power. They'd rather win 45 games with huge stars than 50 games with no stars. Not that weird at all. They ain't winning a championship regardless of what they woulda done.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1450 on: February 12, 2012, 05:04:49 PM »
NY simply wanted star power. They'd rather win 45 games with huge stars than 50 games with no stars. Not that weird at all. They ain't winning a championship regardless of what they woulda done.

yeah the Knicks lost out on winning any titles in the near future when Lebron went to Miami

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1451 on: February 12, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »
Yeah, the Knicks just want to fill seats.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1452 on: February 12, 2012, 05:17:02 PM »
Yeah, the Knicks just want to fill seats.

little did they know they didnt need Carmelo to do that

they just needed this little Taiwanese guy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1453 on: February 12, 2012, 07:19:44 PM »
damn Miami raped Atlanta

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1454 on: February 12, 2012, 08:40:34 PM »
memphis playing mad sloppy tonight