Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160557 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2265 on: December 07, 2012, 01:34:14 PM »
heat got RAPED by the knicks lastnight

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2266 on: December 16, 2012, 05:43:34 PM »
the Heat got soft since Ray Allen went there

meanwhile Celtics could use Ray too

lose lose for Ray Ray unless the Heat win a title...he lost a lot of cred here in Boston this off season

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2267 on: December 16, 2012, 06:17:28 PM »
the Heat got soft since Ray Allen went there

meanwhile Celtics could use Ray too

lose lose for Ray Ray unless the Heat win a title...he lost a lot of cred here in Boston this off season
what part of boston u in ese?

Sccit

« Reply #2268 on: December 17, 2012, 11:36:18 AM »
like i said, miami was a one-and-done team...lebron was able to keep himself focused for a full (shortened) season, but i'd be extremely surprised if he can pull it off again.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2269 on: December 17, 2012, 02:27:49 PM »
like i said, miami was a one-and-done team...lebron was able to keep himself focused for a full (shortened) season, but i'd be extremely surprised if he can pull it off again.

1-for all the shit they get in the media they are still 15-6 and going to coast to a top 2 seed

2-lebron wins another MVP this year UNLESS carmelo keeps playing defense

3-brooklyn is a fraud (just throwing this out there) so the knicks and celtics (if healthy) are the only teams for him to fear in a playoff series and who the fuck knows if the knicks can sustain what they're doing

Sccit

« Reply #2270 on: December 17, 2012, 04:07:28 PM »
lol@lebron for mvp...at this point, i'd give it to stephen curry before him.

Remedy360

« Reply #2271 on: December 17, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »

1-for all the shit they get in the media they are still 15-6 and going to coast to a top 2 seed

3-brooklyn is a fraud (just throwing this out there) so the knicks and celtics (if healthy) are the only teams for him to fear in a playoff series and who the fuck knows if the knicks can sustain what they're doing

Why is Brooklyn a fraud?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2272 on: December 17, 2012, 06:22:52 PM »

Why is Brooklyn a fraud?

Joe Johnson disappears during playoff series and Broke Lopez is broken too often (kinda like Andrew Bumknee)....they got no bench.  don't get me wrong I love Deron Williams (best point guard in the league not named Rondo) but he can't do it alone

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2273 on: December 17, 2012, 06:26:39 PM »
i say Rondo for MVP  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #2274 on: December 18, 2012, 04:05:52 PM »

Why is Brooklyn a fraud?

Joe Johnson disappears during playoff series and Broke Lopez is broken too often (kinda like Andrew Bumknee)....they got no bench.  don't get me wrong I love Deron Williams (best point guard in the league not named Rondo) but he can't do it alone

williams has been pretty weak this year...not even playing like a top 5 pg. brook lopez will be fine, though. brooklyn has a squad.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2275 on: December 21, 2012, 06:17:21 PM »
we'll see but i doubt it

the nets dont scare me one bit

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2276 on: December 29, 2012, 02:34:14 PM »
and just like that the Heat are back as the 1 seed

unlike the Brooklyn Mess

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2277 on: March 01, 2013, 01:00:32 PM »
heat vs grizz tonight

great matchup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2278 on: March 07, 2013, 02:44:21 PM »
16 wins in a row

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2279 on: March 12, 2013, 11:56:45 PM »
19 straight wins...when will it stop?  when they play the C's?