Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160372 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2700 on: May 26, 2013, 04:33:37 PM »
Refs did anything in their power that Lakers made playoffs this year. Again, shit happens all the time.

i see what u sayin, but please dont compare how lebron is reffed to how kobe is reffed, my dude

It happens. The difference is, that Lebron is now actually putting himself into situations where he can either a)be the hero or b) fuck up like he did today. And it's a major difference between Lebron from 2 seasons ago, where he was nowhere to be found in clutch moments.

Indiana was great today, this is gonna be an interesting series.

Realistically, they should be down 0-2 right now and what I been saying wouldn't have been that off-the-wall afterall, would it?

Man, hate is strong with this one.

LOL@this closet heat fan. control urself, holmes

Just want to know who you want to win between the Heat and the Spurs?

indiana

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2701 on: May 26, 2013, 05:19:45 PM »
indiana has a worse chance at winning the NBA title than the Astros do of the world series

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2702 on: May 26, 2013, 07:45:19 PM »
Pacers sure look great tonight lolz

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2703 on: May 26, 2013, 07:58:18 PM »
talk about a beat down

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2704 on: May 26, 2013, 08:02:24 PM »
Lebron is a +20 so far

Wade is a +9

Paul George is -17

Bosh is -2 but he's only played like 20 minutes obviously

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2705 on: May 26, 2013, 08:20:22 PM »
Refs did anything in their power that Lakers made playoffs this year. Again, shit happens all the time.

i see what u sayin, but please dont compare how lebron is reffed to how kobe is reffed, my dude

It happens. The difference is, that Lebron is now actually putting himself into situations where he can either a)be the hero or b) fuck up like he did today. And it's a major difference between Lebron from 2 seasons ago, where he was nowhere to be found in clutch moments.

Indiana was great today, this is gonna be an interesting series.

Realistically, they should be down 0-2 right now and what I been saying wouldn't have been that off-the-wall afterall, would it?

Man, hate is strong with this one.

LOL@this closet heat fan. control urself, holmes

Just want to know who you want to win between the Heat and the Spurs?

indiana

Well, you might be the only one who thinks they'll win. But I wouldn't bet against them next year. Good chance either Chicago or Indiana comes out east. I think Wade declines more next year and the Heat will not three peat. With that said, they will win this year and I'd rather them win than the Spurs. I've already heard some Duncan>Kobe argument and that is just crazy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2706 on: May 26, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »
the Miami Heat are the only team ever to win 5 straight road games by double digits.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2707 on: May 26, 2013, 08:52:04 PM »
the Miami Heat are the only team ever to win 5 straight road games by double digits.

No question, the Heat are that damn good this year.

But it's almost next to impossible to win after going to the NBA Finals 3 years in a row. The 2002-2003 Lakers were the same squad as the 2001-2002 Lakers, but they ran out of gas. The 2010-2011 Lakers were actually better than the 2009-2010 Lakers, but they ran out of gas against the Mavs. To go to the NBA Finals 3 years in a row is very, very hard. The last team to go to the finals 4 years in a row was the Showtime Lakers. I'm not even talking about winning, I'm talking about just getting there 4 times in a row. Right now Wade is looking like a broken down car, LeBron has been surprisingly injury free and Chris Bosh next year hits the 30 mark. Let's not forget Shane Battier and Chris Anderson will be 35 next year and both Mario Chalmers and LeBron James are still in their primes. So you have a core of Bosh, James and Chalmers for next year and very tired legs of Anderson, Battier and Wade. If watching the NBA has taught me anything, it's that the Heat will not make it to the NBA Finals next year.

With that said, I really hope they destroy the Spurs. One thing not on Duncan's resume, losing in the NBA Finals. I want to see it. He's getting to close to Kobe for my comfort.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2708 on: May 26, 2013, 09:45:36 PM »
Lol @ thinking the NBA's dream Finals match-up would ever include Pop's Spurs.

Rated the most boring team to watch in the NBA. Yeah, that'll attract the viewers.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2709 on: May 26, 2013, 09:54:11 PM »
Against the Heat though, that will draw. People still want to see the Heat lose and people love the mild manner act of the Spurs, even if they hate watching the Spurs play.

Sccit

« Reply #2710 on: May 26, 2013, 10:21:25 PM »
Lol @ thinking the NBA's dream Finals match-up would ever include Pop's Spurs.

Rated the most boring team to watch in the NBA. Yeah, that'll attract the viewers.

heat-spurs will draw much more than any of the potential match-ups....spurs last run at a title, big three vs big three. old-man game vs fast-break team, tim duncan's chance at tying kobe, lebron's revenge for 2007. this match-up at least has decent storylines.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2711 on: May 27, 2013, 12:44:56 PM »
2.   Kevin Durant-OKC   339
3.   LeBron James-MIA   304
4.   Paul George-IND   291
5.   Tony Parker-SAS   285
6.   Stephen Curry-GSW   281
7.   Zach Randolph-MEM   248
8.   David West-IND   246
    Mike Conley-MEM   246
10.   Marc Gasol-MEM   244