Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160387 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2775 on: June 02, 2013, 09:37:03 PM »
I think they'll be fine lol.

Fans are so fickle. They win Game 5 easy and everyone crowns them, they lose Game 6 due to consensus agreed poor reffing and now they probably won't even beat Indiana.

Wade's playing like shit, but that's because Indiana is the best defense in the NBA.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2776 on: June 02, 2013, 09:50:02 PM »
if indiana makes the finals, they will beat the spurs as well

i don't see this happening

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2777 on: June 03, 2013, 05:36:18 AM »
I think they'll be fine lol.

Fans are so fickle. They win Game 5 easy and everyone crowns them, they lose Game 6 due to consensus agreed poor reffing and now they probably won't even beat Indiana.

Wade's playing like shit, but that's because Indiana is the best defense in the NBA.

It's the reality that a team like the Spurs will jump on the Heat like a shark to blood if the Heat struggle that much.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2778 on: June 03, 2013, 09:11:05 AM »
Well see how you feel if the Heat win by 12 tonight.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2779 on: June 03, 2013, 09:38:25 AM »
Well see how you feel if the Heat win by 12 tonight.

The Heat can win by 12 points, 15 points, 20 points, it doesn't change the fact that the Spurs are a much more dangerous team than the Pacers. The fact that Indiana pushed the Heat to a game 7 speaks volumes. Great teams win on the road, and the Heat couldn't close it out. I don't care about Heat fans talking about ref calls, Birdman being out, whatever. I fully expect the Heat to win tonight, but if they can't close out the Pacers on the road, then they are big trouble against a Spurs team that will gladly close them out one the road if need-be. Don't get me wrong, LeBron is shining, but D-Wade is fading a year earlier than even I thought he would, Bosh is a non-factor in the post (which is not good because Bosh is suppose to be better than Hibbert) and the only time Miami's offense looks effective is when LeBron is in the post, which takes away he's passing abilities which is part of his strength.

Does Miami win tonight, I still say yes. But the longer this series went the more rested the Spurs are. And all you are asking the old Spurs team to do is win 4 more games. Trust me, the Spurs can win for more games given the right rest. Plus the style of basketball played is down low, gritty basketball, something the Pacers do but not as well as the Spurs. So if the Heat can't keep up with the Pacers, then they are big, big trouble against the Spurs. And you know what, I would rather have the Heat win that the Spurs win.

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

« Reply #2781 on: June 03, 2013, 10:12:40 AM »
indiana beat the heat in 3 of their 4 regular season meetings this year...they simply match-up better with miami than any other team. im starting to think, indiana vs spurs in davis stern's final year wouldn't exactly be a bad look...that way, he can point to that when people try to call him out for bein corrupt and manipulating games to get the match-up he wants. the man truly is a genius.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2782 on: June 03, 2013, 10:22:17 AM »
indiana beat the heat in 3 of their 4 regular season meetings this year...they simply match-up better with miami than any other team. im starting to think, indiana vs spurs in davis stern's final year wouldn't exactly be a bad look...that way, he can point to that when people try to call him out for bein corrupt and manipulating games to get the match-up he wants. the man truly is a genius.

But it's more likely that the Spurs will beat the Pacers than the Heat, and that is a very bad thing for a Laker fan, and Kobe fan.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2783 on: June 03, 2013, 11:18:44 AM »
i think the Spurs take the Pacers in 5 games

Heat vs Spurs...right now I'm leaning toward Spurs in 6 but it all depends on what the Heat get out of D-wade.  We know Lebron is going to bring it but is that enough?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2784 on: June 03, 2013, 06:21:42 PM »
great game so far

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2785 on: June 03, 2013, 06:56:52 PM »
lebron has 18 at half time...insane

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2786 on: June 03, 2013, 07:31:17 PM »
James and Wade with 42 combined so far