Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155418 times)

Remedy360

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1680 on: April 26, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »
and Durant wins the scoring title  8)

Put aside your Kobe hate for a minute and realize that people will die if the Thunder win it all this year.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:15:35 PM by Remedy360 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1681 on: April 27, 2012, 05:39:04 AM »
and Durant wins the scoring title  8)

Even though he really should be passed those things, I'm sure Kobe is pissed about this.

Put aside your Kobe hate for a minute and realize that people will die if the Thunder win it all this year.

Is it really that bad? The only thing preventing the Thunder to win it all would be yet another LeBrondown or something equally crazed, as in, for example, Kobe or Duncan playing like it's 2007.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1682 on: April 27, 2012, 06:06:27 AM »
and Durant wins the scoring title  8)

like who?

Sccit

« Reply #1683 on: April 27, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »

Even though he really should be passed those things, I'm sure Kobe is pissed about this.

lmao...right. the guy sits out a game against sacramento in which he EASILY coulda won the scoring title, and you still say dicklickin shit like this? durant busted his ass in the final month to win the scoring title, and like a straight g, kobe sits the final game that woulda given him a good chance to take it. pimp move+major slap in the face to durant and every1 who kept claiming kobe was so enthused about that scoring title, when all he really wants is them rings.......

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1684 on: April 27, 2012, 11:39:49 AM »

lmao...right. the guy sits out a game against sacramento in which he EASILY coulda won the scoring title, and you still say dicklickin shit like this? durant busted his ass in the final month to win the scoring title, and like a straight g, kobe sits the final game that woulda given him a good chance to take it. pimp move+major slap in the face to durant and every1 who kept claiming kobe was so enthused about that scoring title, when all he really wants is them rings.......

easily won the title?  he needed 40 points

not saying he can't get 40 points because we know he can but the way Kobe is shooting this year it's no guarantee

and kobe ain't winning no more rings without Stern's help from another Gasol type trade.  and since stern DIDN'T help with Cp3 i don't see it

Sccit

« Reply #1685 on: April 27, 2012, 12:02:22 PM »

easily won the title?  he needed 40 points

not saying he can't get 40 points because we know he can but the way Kobe is shooting this year it's no guarantee

and kobe ain't winning no more rings without Stern's help from another Gasol type trade.  and since stern DIDN'T help with Cp3 i don't see it

he needed 38 points....kobe could get 38 points in a meaningless game against the Kings IN HIS SLEEP. fact of the matter is, he's focused on a different title. durant played oklahoma's last game and kept chuckin' away, even though the game was meaningless. must be feelin foolish as a mufucka right about now.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1686 on: April 27, 2012, 12:37:46 PM »
i'm not trying to say Kobe can't get 38 points to tie Durant or 39 to win the title

i'm just saying the odds of it aren't 100% like you seem to think they are

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1687 on: April 28, 2012, 10:48:39 AM »
knicks - heat starts in less than 2 hours  8)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #1688 on: April 28, 2012, 01:59:02 PM »
23 points for Lebron in first half, not bad

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1690 on: April 28, 2012, 02:29:08 PM »
I personally think the Bulls play better without Rose. So as much as I'm happy, it still could go anywhere.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1691 on: April 28, 2012, 02:36:27 PM »
LeBron is shitting on Melo so hard, it's not even fulfilling to talk about it..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1692 on: April 28, 2012, 02:50:43 PM »
LeBron is shitting on Melo so hard, it's not even fulfilling to talk about it..

yet i know of a certain jew on here who will swear Melo is better lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1693 on: April 28, 2012, 03:50:40 PM »
Rose is officially done for the playoffs

poor guy, i know he has the ambition to win a title but does he have the health?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1694 on: April 28, 2012, 05:15:35 PM »
d rose
d howard
i shumpert

basically, STAY AWAY FROM ADIDAS