Author Topic: 50 CENT - King Of The Streets - Most Anticipated In 2003  (Read 266 times)

Murrow

50 CENT - King Of The Streets - Most Anticipated In 2003
« on: December 19, 2002, 04:12:49 PM »
50 is on BET right now and they basically crowned him the king of the streets and most anticipated in 2003.  They gave him props on bringing the mixtapes back too.  50 dissed Ja Rule when Free asked where "Wanksta" came from.  50 said Ja Rule, lol.  He also said he had 15 tracks on the album, 2 produced by Em, and one song was called "Mini Men" where he sang the chorus to.  They asked what it would take to squash the beef and he said just for Ha Rule to stay away from him.  LoL...he kept going at him too.

Man...he is blowing up.  I was listening to my hip-hop station and the DJ said the phone lines where melting for requests on "In The Club."  I heard this song twice in a half hour.  SHit is blowing up!

They showed the cover of the album and it was a pic that DubCNN posted with his arms crossed.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 04:13:42 PM by Murrow »

Jome

Re:50 CENT - King Of The Streets - Most Anticipated In 2003
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2002, 08:45:02 PM »
Yeah, Ja Rule is WAY TOO SKINNY to fuck with 50..
Either 50 got as big arms as LL Cool, or somebody manipulated this pic, LoL..

« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 08:45:46 PM by Jome »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 10:53:16 PM »
That pictures manipulated as hell, LOL but his arms are that big.  I noticed that today, I was like "DAMN HES SWOLL"

They asked him what the deal was with Ja, and he said somethin like "Well, ya know, he's around certain people, and they tellin' him one thing, and he gets excited and says some stuff".... "but we ain't in that group of people, so it don't matter to us".

then, they played a little clip, of Ja talking about him, and Ja said "I heard it was, I didn't speak to him, he came up to me one time and was like Ja! and I was like 'Sup!" and he got mad.  That's the Sh*T I gotta deal with man!!! These people, Man! That's GAY right there!!!!!"

Then they froze it on him goin "That's Gay" and 50 went "See what I mean about he gets excited when he's in the booth?" then he went "It's like this... 'oh, oh, 50 ain't here, I can say what I want!!!! YEAH, WE HARD NIGGA!!!" or something like that, it was hilarious, he was acting like Ja, and the funniest thing was, he acted JUST LIKE HIM, lol.

LOL

Then 50 went "O.K., O.K., he got robbed!!! He got Robbed, my boy (they blanked the guy's name out) Robbed him, and then he saw him givin me props at a club, and so Ja Rule was stuck.  He's Stuck"

It was pretty cool, I wouldn't throw  a mean look at 50, he would BEAT SOME ASS you can just tell by lookin' at him.  
« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 10:55:10 PM by Cloud Trauma »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2002, 12:51:43 AM »
wasn't 50 a boxer or some shit like that? i sure wouldn't fuck with him. he's extremely charismatic which helps get him over with everybody. shit direct effect had him at #2 today. and thats on mtv. that is huge.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2002, 01:08:34 AM »
Yeah, he used to be a boxer.  You can DEFINATELY tell when you look at him, he looks like Mike Tyson or something lol.  

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2002, 03:39:55 AM »
Yeah, he used to be a boxer.  You can DEFINATELY tell when you look at him, he looks like Mike Tyson or something lol.  

Yea lol, I always said that, he could be his younger brother
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2002, 06:40:39 AM »
yeah his arms are HUGE on that pic... i mean in Wanksta video they werent like that!!

50 is tight as fuck

GGG GGG GG UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2002, 10:18:31 AM »
That pictures manipulated as hell, LOL but his arms are that big.  I noticed that today, I was like "DAMN HES SWOLL"

NO IT ISNT MANIPULATED...IT ISNT AT ALL, I READ AN INTERVIEW WITH HIM AND I SAW THE INTERVIEW PICS AND HE IS FUKING CRAZY STRONG

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2002, 03:40:18 PM »
lmao at yall checkin him out...lol...king of the street...LMAO...new york streets...probably...but not in cali...

bez

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2002, 04:27:15 PM »
you know whats shits wierd, I got that 50 pic of dubcnn and I was like wow what a pic, I had to save it cos it just looks like a dope pic. N e way my friend came around adn I showed him the pic and I said wouldent that make a perfect album cover, I said have 50 Cent and then Get Rich Or Die Trying on the left of the picture and the cover would be the bomb. Looks like I am ust a great guy.

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2002, 08:17:35 PM »
50's soft, id KO his ass

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2002, 04:59:49 AM »