Author Topic: New 2Pac OGs "This Ain't Livin" & "As The Wold Turns"  (Read 1626 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: New 2Pac OGs "This Ain't Livin" & "As The Wold Turns"
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »
LMAO @ this dude catching feelings over the internet

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

David G Tanner

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 07:28:01 PM »
I just got off the phone with Fatal. He told me that Ride 4 Me was originally his debut solo song on Death Row but 2Pac liked the beat/concept too much and took it from him lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 08:46:43 PM »
He prolly would say that...kinda like the queen bitch on here...someone dies and they act and say different address
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »
U can Call will be next if this is from the same CD

People don't realise what these leaks mean. Don't b!tch when the next 2Pac release sucks

Mick, good point!
These leaks are gonna ruin the new and final pac album. Trust me there will be one more album coming out. I will eat this stuff up like the next guy but I love how all these newbie's just love to start drama and get a hard on for net props. I can remember back in 98-99 aka the golden years of the scene where we just got blessed and were amazed about the amount of music this man produced. While it kinda has the same feeling as it did back then it is different. It seems tainted and hate driven by those who are looking for net props and fame and seems less about the music. Yes, some cats took their stake in the game a bit to high (Petr Forkenfag) and turned a ton of people off with their bs. However, their are real true fans left like myself that see the bigger picture and understand what this means for the future pac cd that we have all been waiting for. It will be tru ogs and what we have been waiting for. I know all you fucks bitch about mp3s and selling them as retail. Thats what they have, what the fuck do you want WA  to do? Would you rather hear the music or not? One thing I have realized after observing the WA experiment is that DR was a multimillion company run by str8 morons with street smarts but not Music biz smarts. Theimusic they owned was not under lock and key and available for anyone. I think that is why they were succesful more than anything. The attitude of fuck it lets just make hits helped lay the ground work for success. All this shit getting out now and the way it is getting out is no different. I know noone cares and are jaded by a certain few that fuckin lezbo cunt g clit and her lapboy dantebenzzzzz lol but seriously show some fuckin respect and leak it pure dont say who leaked it dont ask for props and let it be what it is! its the last hours and days of something started on september 13th 1996. We are near the end atleat let it end with some class!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2010, 10:18:06 PM »
they have better quality than mp3's

you really think putting MP3s on nation wide retail releases is acceptable?  it's a SNOOP album not some noname
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2010, 11:03:24 PM »
The Snoop Dogg Lost Sessions was kinda wack for a left overs CD for an artist of Snoop's caliber. Look at Nas's Lost Tapes that shit was crack and better than most peoples albums. The songs are definately better it just doesn't have that cohesive feel that an album should but still 10x better than Snoop Lost Sessions. It seems that the WA releases so far have all been half assed but I guess something is better than nothing. Plus all these leaks are probably coming from WA anyways so whatever lol.

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 04:07:41 AM »
Snoop Dogg Lost Sessions was great, audio quality issues aside.

What was missing was some background info on the tracks. At least just putting the approximate date they were recorded would've been a start!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 12:55:21 PM »
This Aint Livin  8)

damn this songs gangster! big ups
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »

People don't realise what these leaks mean. Don't b!tch when the next 2Pac release sucks

Mick, good point!
These leaks are gonna ruin the new and final pac album. Trust me there will be one more album coming out. I will eat this stuff up like the next guy but I love how all these newbie's just love to start drama and get a hard on for net props. I can remember back in 98-99 aka the golden years of the scene where we just got blessed and were amazed about the amount of music this man produced. While it kinda has the same feeling as it did back then it is different. It seems tainted and hate driven by those who are looking for net props and fame and seems less about the music. Yes, some cats took their stake in the game a bit to high (Petr Forkenfag) and turned a ton of people off with their bs. However, their are real true fans left like myself that see the bigger picture and understand what this means for the future pac cd that we have all been waiting for. It will be tru ogs and what we have been waiting for. I know all you fucks bitch about mp3s and selling them as retail. Thats what they have, what the fuck do you want WA  to do? Would you rather hear the music or not? One thing I have realized after observing the WA experiment is that DR was a multimillion company run by str8 morons with street smarts but not Music biz smarts. Theimusic they owned was not under lock and key and available for anyone. I think that is why they were succesful more than anything. The attitude of fuck it lets just make hits helped lay the ground work for success. All this shit getting out now and the way it is getting out is no different. I know noone cares and are jaded by a certain few that fuckin lezbo cunt g clit and her lapboy dantebenzzzzz lol but seriously show some fuckin respect and leak it pure dont say who leaked it dont ask for props and let it be what it is! its the last hours and days of something started on september 13th 1996. We are near the end atleat let it end with some class!

we're not near the end yet....there's still shit like My Dying Day CDQ and Thug 4 Life full CDQ and plenty of other pre DR songss...

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2010, 02:33:03 PM »

Mick, good point!

we're not near the end yet....there's still shit like My Dying Day CDQ and Thug 4 Life full CDQ and plenty of other pre DR songss...

Im well aware of that! I question dying day a little because as far as I know it never leaked or was located to be leaked. My point was just drop the shit so we can all move on. Strining it out is pointless at this point.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »
my dying day leaked but G Clitt totally destroyed the quality.  you can still tell it's an amazing song though...probably would've been a top PAc song if it was released

V2DHeart

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »
A long long way from that being leaked
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 01:20:12 AM »

Mick, good point!
These leaks are gonna ruin the new and final pac album. Trust me there will be one more album coming out. I will eat this stuff up like the next guy but I love how all these newbie's just love to start drama and get a hard on for net props. I can remember back in 98-99 aka the golden years of the scene where we just got blessed and were amazed about the amount of music this man produced. While it kinda has the same feeling as it did back then it is different. It seems tainted and hate driven by those who are looking for net props and fame and seems less about the music. Yes, some cats took their stake in the game a bit to high (Petr Forkenfag) and turned a ton of people off with their bs. However, their are real true fans left like myself that see the bigger picture and understand what this means for the future pac cd that we have all been waiting for. It will be tru ogs and what we have been waiting for. I know all you fucks bitch about mp3s and selling them as retail. Thats what they have, what the fuck do you want WA  to do? Would you rather hear the music or not? One thing I have realized after observing the WA experiment is that DR was a multimillion company run by str8 morons with street smarts but not Music biz smarts. Theimusic they owned was not under lock and key and available for anyone. I think that is why they were succesful more than anything. The attitude of fuck it lets just make hits helped lay the ground work for success. All this shit getting out now and the way it is getting out is no different. I know noone cares and are jaded by a certain few that fuckin lezbo cunt g clit and her lapboy dantebenzzzzz lol but seriously show some fuckin respect and leak it pure dont say who leaked it dont ask for props and let it be what it is! its the last hours and days of something started on september 13th 1996. We are near the end atleat let it end with some class!

Damn, i feel sorry for this poster. this comment is so riddled w/ envy, that the point he was trying to make is now moot. :laugh:
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

David G Tanner

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 01:40:43 AM »
Wow... This Ain't Livin OG beat = Road to Glory beat?

No - it uses the same sample but these are 2 different beats. "This Ain't Livin" was made by Johnny 'J' while "Road 2 Glory" was produced by Mike Mosley..

Road To Glory is not produced by Mike Mosley.  They use the same beats lol.  They are contained on the same master.  Both were produced by Johnny J.  Kevin from Tupac Nation is spreading misinformation.

David G Tanner

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 01:44:17 AM »
my dying day leaked but G Clitt totally destroyed the quality.  you can still tell it's an amazing song though...probably would've been a top PAc song if it was released

My goodness, the tape quality was terrible to begin with, she only made it worse on the original leak.  The untampered with one isn't much better though.  This song is far overrated and is most likely a Dramacydal song feat. 2Pac.