Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Son "Baby Daz" starz in Disney Zack & Cody- Suite Life on Deck  (Read 943 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Damn, alot of you need to take an anger management course. Taking shots at a kid is seriously fucked up.

Good luck to baby Daz!

LONDON!!

Check the kiddds in class room at tha time 5:08min on the video tha only Black KIDD MY SON BABY DAZ
Checcck out my son actin & he is on TNT to on tha closer...

part 1
part 2

wow fells good & proud to B a REAL FATHER DOIN FA MY KIDDDDDDS
check out wit Canyon Prince tha actor on a job
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canyonprince/2262593156/

thats a beautiful thing man, having kids and seeing em grow up and shit and do there thing, salute fam, much success to you and your family, it ain't easy raising kids, no it ain't, much success to you and your family, the younga's are the future, yes they is, salute, i can't wait to have my own kids much later on in my late 30's and shit onced i've made my money

and don't worry about these chump nerd bougie middle class homosexual haters on the net, they wouldn't say nuthin to no ones face in the real world, these forums are there 'lives' and the only place they feel they can get any power over people they could never do or say anything to in the real world wit 'words?' typed behind secret identity screenames in secret location's somewhere in middle and upper class ville europe, canada and usa, there nuthin, don't watch the haters fam, there nuthin, its a rich bougie thing westwide, not a widespread europe thing, truss me on that
"get this money by any means nessassary"

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
why do you feel its is neccasary to point out that he is the only black kid? Does it really matter?

Check the kiddds in class room at tha time 5:08min on the video tha only Black KIDD MY SON BABY DAZ

part 1
part 2

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ha
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 01:41:59 PM »
Lol ^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

why do you feel its is neccasary to point out that he is the only black kid? Does it really matter?

part 1
part 2

yeah he must be proud his little Autistic Pride is the House Nigga Token 4 the what appears to be teh Whitest show ever placed on this earth next to the brady Bunch.  Nice job Daz, what's next gonna get him the role of a gay child struggling to come to terms with his homosexuality via the Church?

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
yall need to be on meganlist

Blasphemy

And you Need Rehab for Crack addiction, and Suicidal tendencies, what's the matter Daz? Realizing you're the bitch nigga of the crew got you down?

kuruptDPG

good stuff daz

hey yo daz the og's to all eyez on me leaked, how u feel about them?

LONDON!!

don't even respond to these bougie airbear nerd pussies fam
"get this money by any means nessassary"

GangstaBoogy

Yo thats dope. Hopefully he gets a big paycheck so he can get a big haircut.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

all jokes aside it ain't cool to speak on anybody's kids especially over the internet, even if you hate the artist on a personal level what do their kids have to do with it? I don't have any kids but know plenty people with 'em and I know they would crack the heads of most of y'all if you ever said those sort of comments in person, and I bet nobody here would even say these type of things to Daz' face if the opportunity was there

keep doin' your thing Daz and keeping the fam right  8)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:37:35 PM by BloodMoney2010 »

Jimmy H.

DAMN!  Some of y'all are some seriously evil, hateful mother fuckers.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Daz Dillinger Son "Baby Daz" starz in Disney Zack & Cody- Suite Life on Deck
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 09:25:25 PM »
Revis Island - an attention seeking comic-book character. his parents dropped him on the floor, as an infant.. no, take that back. they actually slammed him on the floor, on purpose.. that's why he has a peanut inside his skull, instead of a brain.  
i really dont like mama-jokes - but this Revis-idiot is the ultimate cyberspace-bullyvictim..
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 09:51:53 PM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

BiggBoogaBiff

DAMN!  Some of y'all are some seriously evil, hateful mother fuckers.

they're attention whoring, y'all ain't gotta pay em no mind, it's all for shock value.

GangstaBoogy

Fuck outta here. Daz is one of my favorite artists but he talks more shit than ANYONE. Don't throw punches if you can't take them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"