Author Topic: Whats this bout jeter the cheater?  (Read 1121 times)

theremedy360

Re: Whats this bout jeter the cheater?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 08:25:04 PM »
Ok let me settle this, soccer flops are  gay, and so is jeter

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 03:00:46 PM »
Ok let me settle this, soccer flops are  gay, and so is jeter

this, and smh at y'all who think this shit is dope. faggots.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 03:15:04 PM »
So please tell me how Derek Jeter has the lack of integrity to fake get hit by a ball and then pretend he's hurt to the point where Yankee doctors have to come and check his arm and then milk that all the way to first base, but if he is feeling sore or finds it harder as he ages to get the energy to work out or get out of bed in the winter a train and someone says to him; "here take this, you'll feel great", that somehow is going way too far.

Baseball has always been about cheating. It's the nature of the sport; from it's not so humble beginnings. Yes he faked the bean, and yes he takes steroids when he needs to. I wouldn't want it any other way.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »
LOL, why do you think this made the news & is thread worthy? It rarely happens, I honestly can't name you another instance off the top of my head where somebody faked it.

If we made a thread everytime a Soccer player faked getting hurt, there would be 30 threads about just one match lol.

& like Hack said, he was almost hit by a 90+ mph fastball, Soccer players fall because they are upset somebody is shutting them down on defense & can't break away.

Actually it happens all the time.  From players acting like they got hit by close ptiches or players trapping the ball on diving catchers.  It's no different than when a player is tagged out and he throws a fit about it even though the play was not close.  It happens quite often and it's not news worthy.  But since it's the Jeter and the Yanks they shove it down out throats.  Sought of like how Joe Buck cums when Jeter makes a routine play.  But it goes to show you what a complete joke our sports media has become when something that has happened in Baseball since the game went to semi professionalism in the 1860's is suddenly covered like it's major news just because of the media's bias towards certain athlete's and teams.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 01:26:55 PM »
LOL, why do you think this made the news & is thread worthy? It rarely happens, I honestly can't name you another instance off the top of my head where somebody faked it.

If we made a thread everytime a Soccer player faked getting hurt, there would be 30 threads about just one match lol.

& like Hack said, he was almost hit by a 90+ mph fastball, Soccer players fall because they are upset somebody is shutting them down on defense & can't break away.

Actually it happens all the time.  From players acting like they got hit by close ptiches or players trapping the ball on diving catchers.  It's no different than when a player is tagged out and he throws a fit about it even though the play was not close.  It happens quite often and it's not news worthy.  But since it's the Jeter and the Yanks they shove it down out throats.  Sought of like how Joe Buck cums when Jeter makes a routine play.  But it goes to show you what a complete joke our sports media has become when something that has happened in Baseball since the game went to semi professionalism in the 1860's is suddenly covered like it's major news just because of the media's bias towards certain athlete's and teams.

Well, I can't personally think of somebody faking getting hit by a pitch.

& the media is what it is; they need poster boys for exposure & money.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 01:47:25 PM »

It happens a few times a season you will see a guy fake getting hit to try and get on base, few do as good a job as Jeter did though.  The reason you can't think of someone doing it is because it is such an insignificant aspect of the game and guys cheating to get an advantage has been around since the game went to professionalism.  The bigger story is how the Yanks will pay have to pay a player who is in steep decline a 3-4 year deal around 20-25 million a year.   Just further proof what a joke the media is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 01:54:07 PM »

It happens a few times a season you will see a guy fake getting hit to try and get on base, few do as good a job as Jeter did though.  The reason you can't think of someone doing it is because it is such an insignificant aspect of the game and guys cheating to get an advantage has been around since the game went to professionalism.  The bigger story is how the Yanks will pay have to pay a player who is in steep decline a 3-4 year deal around 20-25 million a year.   Just further proof what a joke the media is.

Yeah, that's a joke. If Jeter was such a great captain & leader, he should just accept his years are numbered & play for half of that. But it's not like it effects the Yankees payroll; what's 10 million more dollars? :P