Author Topic: 2Pac- Ride For Me (better quality)  (Read 315 times)

Stan

2Pac- Ride For Me (better quality)
« on: September 16, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2Pac- Ride For Me (better quality)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 06:12:19 PM »
damn this sounds good
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 06:43:56 PM »
Well this one sound good but docent it fuck up the quality of the track when u mess with it ?

Stan

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 07:29:16 PM »
Well this one sound good but docent it fuck up the quality of the track when u mess with it ?
Hmm... I guess that is your call, compare them A to B, see what one you like better.  I wouldn't say fuck it up but change it for sure, in the end use your ear.  The quality of these songs is not good to begin with, so in the end I'm just trying to boost their overall sound if possible. 

They would never release this song sounding as it is, it needs definite work for sure.  If I ripped songs already mastered from the official releases then I would definitely be fuckin with quality, as those have been made the best they can be already.   

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 08:19:03 PM »
No hate but I think this sounds much worse.

Loudness wars.

Stan

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 09:36:28 PM »
No hate but I think this sounds much worse.
Loudness wars.
Your right it is definitely louder, especially if you have the bass up on your system, but it shouldn't be that loud.  No worries, appreciate the feedback.