Author Topic: Why is there no Wikipedia page for Crooked I's Hip Hop Weekly series?!?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 522 times)

Anunikke

Cham stop being such an arrogant fuck.
You do more hating then radiotube and infant together.

Yeah, I do. But the difference is I hate on people's biased opinions & you guys hate on rappers lol.

I don't know, I see you popping up from time to time in threads saying "Cham, you're this", "Cham you're that"; but you never actually defend the opposing argument I make; for that, I hand you the quick L.

I argue with Rapsodie on a regular basis, but I have respect for a majority of what he says because he actually defends his beliefs, doesn't just give some five year old response.
Your opinions are just as or even more bias.

Like where? What statement comes across as biased?
most notably you're bias against radiotube.
He's often ignorant and stupid but from my point of view it looks like you sometimes give him shit where it's not necessary.

You appear to think that you don't have any bias, which is completely impossible.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Of course I do. That's not musically related though; that's in the beefing G-Spot lol & like you just admited, he says ignorant, stupid things a majority of the time.

I mean the man can be quoted saying Young Jeezy has better material than Nas did on Illmatic; that's an automatic strip of credibility on anything you ever say again lol.

Anunikke

^Of course I do. That's not musically related though; that's in the beefing G-Spot lol & like you just admited, he says ignorant, stupid things a majority of the time.

I mean the man can be quoted saying Young Jeezy has better material than Nas did on Illmatic; that's an automatic strip of credibility on anything you ever say again lol.
Bias is bias, it doesn't matter where.
And you're also bias when it comes to music.

Radiotube listens to trap music,  to him he has.
It's the same as saying Illmatic is a terrible punk rock album.

acgrundy

@Rapsodie.

1. I know exactly what you're talking about & I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go look it up lol, but I'm like 98% sure my wording was "He is one of the GOAT's today". When I said that, I didn't mean like including those beloved 90's artists, I was just reffering to today's rap game.

2. First of all, I don't really consider Slaughterhouse to be that underground, because they are signed with Shady & do have a pretty large fanbase on the internet. Blu or Fashawn are people I consider underground. But let's say I slept on a few albums though, why does that take away from Crooked I? Listening to those albums makes Crooked I worse or something? Maybe I'd like these slept on underground albums as much, even more, but that doesn't change the fact I believe Crooked is still in the upper-percentile of today's game.

3. How is that stan behavior? It's more of a shot at your major argument at hand here that you need an album to be considered good. You can Youtube him, if you like. I'd recommend that you don't, just take my word for it that he's terrible lol. I kinda resent the stan remark here lol. You talk about sleeping on music, I sleep on more Crooked I music than any other artist. I basically heard his last two E.P.s, which I didn't even like, his Hip Hop Weeklies, random leaks on the internet & The Block Obama & not even all of that lol. But what I have heard is better than 90+% of the rest of rap.

4. I'd say he is one of the bigger names on the internet that isn't mainstream. I mean, in order to have thousands of "stans", you'd need to be followed quite closely, no? & I do remember Streetlights & BlaQKout being called out on recrod sales, but not Rae. All I heard was that album was classic. Then I went to an old L.A.X. thread and saw five straight pages of people bashing Game for having way too many features & that he can't hold an album by himself; but good old Rae can put out classics with twice as many features. See, things like that are what makes me find people so hilarious.

The fact that you decided to write THAT much defending crooked I and your stan status, is enough for me to believe you are a crooked I groupie.  This is just one post.  People like you and Hack seem to have to defend the rapper any time someone says something bad about him.

Tray Deee is my favorite rapper.  Say something bad about his music - so that is your opinion. I feel no need to stick up for him and argue against you.

If you guys like crooked I's music, fine.  I like it too.  The difference between me and you guys is that every time someone on this forum is quick to bad mouth crooked I, I don't pull out my cum rag and start wiping tears from my eyes.

I apologize for actually doing what the entire point of this forum is, my bad. Rapsodie's response to me was equally as long & draw out; which I can respect, but I guess that makes him an "obvious hater" for writing so much.

Just admit that you're aggrivated & have something against me, which is obvious considering I occasionally see you popping up in threads & go against me. If you actually read what I said, I think it's quite obvious that I'm not a Crooked I stan. But you just looked at the length & drew to conclusions. Funny too, considering you're the one to always his head up his ass taking the high road, acting like you're so much older & wiser than everybody else, I wouldn't expect this from you. But then again, it's against me, a dumb kid, so maybe I should have. :laugh:

No, I see you and hack defending crooked I every chance you get.  It is as simple as that.  I think you are both crooked I groupies.  You read far too much into this stuff.

OG Hack Wilson

@Rapsodie.

1. I know exactly what you're talking about & I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go look it up lol, but I'm like 98% sure my wording was "He is one of the GOAT's today". When I said that, I didn't mean like including those beloved 90's artists, I was just reffering to today's rap game.

2. First of all, I don't really consider Slaughterhouse to be that underground, because they are signed with Shady & do have a pretty large fanbase on the internet. Blu or Fashawn are people I consider underground. But let's say I slept on a few albums though, why does that take away from Crooked I? Listening to those albums makes Crooked I worse or something? Maybe I'd like these slept on underground albums as much, even more, but that doesn't change the fact I believe Crooked is still in the upper-percentile of today's game.

3. How is that stan behavior? It's more of a shot at your major argument at hand here that you need an album to be considered good. You can Youtube him, if you like. I'd recommend that you don't, just take my word for it that he's terrible lol. I kinda resent the stan remark here lol. You talk about sleeping on music, I sleep on more Crooked I music than any other artist. I basically heard his last two E.P.s, which I didn't even like, his Hip Hop Weeklies, random leaks on the internet & The Block Obama & not even all of that lol. But what I have heard is better than 90+% of the rest of rap.

4. I'd say he is one of the bigger names on the internet that isn't mainstream. I mean, in order to have thousands of "stans", you'd need to be followed quite closely, no? & I do remember Streetlights & BlaQKout being called out on recrod sales, but not Rae. All I heard was that album was classic. Then I went to an old L.A.X. thread and saw five straight pages of people bashing Game for having way too many features & that he can't hold an album by himself; but good old Rae can put out classics with twice as many features. See, things like that are what makes me find people so hilarious.

The fact that you decided to write THAT much defending crooked I and your stan status, is enough for me to believe you are a crooked I groupie.  This is just one post.  People like you and Hack seem to have to defend the rapper any time someone says something bad about him.

Tray Deee is my favorite rapper.  Say something bad about his music - so that is your opinion. I feel no need to stick up for him and argue against you.

If you guys like crooked I's music, fine.  I like it too.  The difference between me and you guys is that every time someone on this forum is quick to bad mouth crooked I, I don't pull out my cum rag and start wiping tears from my eyes.

I apologize for actually doing what the entire point of this forum is, my bad. Rapsodie's response to me was equally as long & draw out; which I can respect, but I guess that makes him an "obvious hater" for writing so much.

Just admit that you're aggrivated & have something against me, which is obvious considering I occasionally see you popping up in threads & go against me. If you actually read what I said, I think it's quite obvious that I'm not a Crooked I stan. But you just looked at the length & drew to conclusions. Funny too, considering you're the one to always his head up his ass taking the high road, acting like you're so much older & wiser than everybody else, I wouldn't expect this from you. But then again, it's against me, a dumb kid, so maybe I should have. :laugh:

No, I see you and hack defending crooked I every chance you get.  It is as simple as that.  I think you are both crooked I groupies.  You read far too much into this stuff.

I rip crooked i for dumb shit....but i also love his music - at the end of the day he has tons of great songs, most of which i've got for free.  i just wish guy with drop an album to shut all the haters up.

it's not like i bitch out of a fight against NIK or anything
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Portugoal

and you just continue the argument. logout, destroy your keyboard and stay away from a computer. retards.