Author Topic: Jome.....  (Read 227 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Jome.....
« on: September 21, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »
Did you delete the Orit thread? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Jome.....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 12:31:01 PM »
Did you delete the Orit thread? Inquiring minds want to know.

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 12:37:59 PM »
I doubt that ganging up on whoever did this will make this guy confess.

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 12:58:37 PM »
i am 99% sure he did. i used to think he was allright but after making enyce a mod and deleting the orit thread its fuck um

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »
well he for sure will read this and he has no problem commenting on other unrelated shit, so if he doesn't respond we all will know the answer

Elano

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 12:14:23 AM »
^^^^
WHO CARES ABOUT THAT THREAD ? ONLY FAGGOTS LIKE MUFUKKA AND RAPSODIE  :D :laugh: :loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 07:38:28 AM »
^^^^
WHO CARES ABOUT THAT THREAD ? ONLY FAGGOTS LIKE MUFUKKA AND RAPSODIE  :D :laugh: :loser:

And this is the guy always claiming he never instigates beef  :D yet here you are, back on your bs

Elano

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 07:43:04 AM »
^^^^

And this is the guy always claiming he never instigates beef  :D yet here you are, back on your bs

stop crying little pussy.
and get a fucking life, A REAL life

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 08:03:56 AM »
^^^^

I have no interest any back and forth with you. Stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours. If not, I'll just ignore you

Elano

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 08:04:45 AM »
^^^^

I have no interest any back and forth with you. Stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours. If not, I'll just ignore you

what a fuckin stupid nerd  :D

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 09:08:45 AM »
^^^^

So we are all fags for being pissed off that pictures of a fine female were taken down?  Sounds like you are the fag for not wanting to see them.

Elano

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 09:31:37 AM »
^^^^

So we are all fags for being pissed off that pictures of a fine female were taken down?  Sounds like you are the fag for not wanting to see them.

y'all wants that thread just to talk shit about nik's mother, i don't give a fuck about that faggot.....but y'all are fuckin stupid