Author Topic: **NM Leak* Play Ya Cards Right (Female OG)  (Read 694 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: **NM Leak* Play Ya Cards Right (Female OG)
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 11:49:39 AM »
I mite not gotp sleep tonite, just gonna listen to this instead
Klazzik

you gonna masturbate to these 3 songs on repeat 2dog??

No, just bump them on my laptop and ipod. My ipod has 4GB of Pac music. Inc some Wav cdq'z OGz

you are either a moron or a clever fake poster   

what does fake poster mean?   doesn't everyone make up and alias to post under so isn't everyone on here have a fake alias?
so that would make every single post fake?   also isn't the moleman a fake cartoon character?  at least 2 dog has a picture of a real person in is posts?  I guess this is one of those the kettle calling the pot black scenarios..

hack wilson calling someone a groupie is definitely a pot calling the kettle black scenarios

hey it's the guy who drove 15 hours just to hang out with NIK after challenging him to a fight...surprised you have the nerve to even post  after serving NIK up a W

Lmao, str8 comedy

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 04:51:48 PM »
Klazzik

No, just bump them on my laptop and ipod. My ipod has 4GB of Pac music. Inc some Wav cdq'z OGz

what does fake poster mean?   doesn't everyone make up and alias to post under so isn't everyone on here have a fake alias?
so that would make every single post fake?   also isn't the moleman a fake cartoon character?  at least 2 dog has a picture of a real person in is posts?  I guess this is one of those the kettle calling the pot black scenarios..

hack wilson calling someone a groupie is definitely a pot calling the kettle black scenarios

hey it's the guy who drove 15 hours just to hang out with NIK after challenging him to a fight...surprised you have the nerve to even post  after serving NIK up a W

See, one of the many differences between you and me, is that I am not insecure with myself.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
Klazzik

See, one of the many differences between you and me, is that I am not insecure with myself.

if this is the case why did you reply?

you already spent 15 hours driving to meet NIK.  if you were secure you would not travel and waste all that gas and time.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 09:45:02 AM »
Hans, laten we de draad schoon houden he :P

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 11:14:39 AM »
can yall up it on megaupload?

who´s tha female?jewell?michel´le?

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 12:38:39 PM »
So this was the take that they used for the Keyisha Cole version then?

That explains the couple of missing vocal sections and how the vocals are more aggressive on this one as opposed to the Jodeci version.

Either that or this is a fake track that was pieced together using the Keyisha Cole acapella...

Props irrespective but methinks there is something afoot with this latest batch of leaks...

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »
So this was the take that they used for the Keyisha Cole version then?

That explains the couple of missing vocal sections and how the vocals are more aggressive on this one as opposed to the Jodeci version.

Either that or this is a fake track that was pieced together using the Keyisha Cole acapella...

Props irrespective but methinks there is something afoot with this latest batch of leaks...

There's been talk that it's not actually K-Ci & JoJo on the other version. I don't know whether this was ever confirmed or not.

As for this version, I'm pretty sure it's real. And you're right, this is obviously where the acapella came from for the Keyshia Cole version.